Nick Gage

Default KLH CDR-2000 Help

Hi All,

I hope that someone can help me out here. I have a KLH CDR-2000 and I have
tried 3 different types of blank CD-R/CD-RW's in this thing and it keeps
telling me that the media is invalid anytime I try to record from an analog
source. Is there a specific type of CD-R/RW that it requires or a certain
brand of blank?

Nick

David

I'm not familiar with the KLH CDR-2000 but I assume it is a stand alone CD
recorder. If that's the case, the blank CDs you use for recording must be
audio CD-R/CD-RW.

David

Josh C

That's correct. In case you aren't familiar, Nick, you'll notice that some
audio CDR's are called 'Recordable' or 'Music' CDR's by different
manufacturers and be verified by the standard 'Compact Disc' Logo having the
word 'Recordable' beneath it.

cheers

"David" wrote in message
I'm not familiar with the KLH CDR-2000 but I assume it is a stand alone CD
recorder. If that's the case, the blank CDs you use for recording must be
audio CD-R/CD-RW.

David

arieh

Hi
You need CD-R's for MUSIC or Audio Only, they are both CD-R and CD-RW
Arieh

Teac/Tascam Service for Israel

"Josh C" כתב בהודעה:TcGUb.10755$213.5858@edtnps89...