George M. Middius

Default Blanket answer for all of Gay Gregipus's questions

I can't fathom why you keep asking for my opinion or my support.
You always seem disappointed and put out when I don't answer.
I do admit to a certain enjoyment at seeing you spin like a top over
such a trivial matter.

Nonetheless, here is an answer you can mentally supply any time you
feel the urge to pose one of your asinine questions.

"I have nothing to add to the opinion of a self-hating closet case
whose ego is distended beyond reason, whose communication skill is
as bad as Krooger's, and whose idea of his own knowledge is so
inflated that it could raise the Hindenburg."

I realize that's a mouthful, but it does cover all the bases. So
next time you feel the urge to send an interrogative my way, just
read that sentence silently, and presto! you'll have your answer.