Posted to rec.audio.pro
Kurt Albershardt Kurt Albershardt is offline

Default R.I.P. 'Sneaky' Pete Kleinow

http://www.latimes.com/news/obituari...,4322166.story

Services planned for 'Sneaky' Pete Kleinow
January 23, 2007

A memorial service for steel guitarist "Sneaky" Pete Kleinow has been
scheduled for Saturday at 4 p.m. at the Hi-Desert Playhouse, 61231
Twentynine Palms Highway, Joshua Tree. Kleinow, a founding member of the
Flying Burrito Brothers with Gram Parsons and Chris Hillman, died Jan. 6
at the age of 72 of complications of Alzheimer's disease.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Ty Ford Ty Ford is offline

On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 20:16:48 -0500, Kurt Albershardt wrote
(in article ):

http://www.latimes.com/news/obituari...,4322166.story

Services planned for 'Sneaky' Pete Kleinow
January 23, 2007

A memorial service for steel guitarist "Sneaky" Pete Kleinow has been
scheduled for Saturday at 4 p.m. at the Hi-Desert Playhouse, 61231
Twentynine Palms Highway, Joshua Tree. Kleinow, a founding member of the
Flying Burrito Brothers with Gram Parsons and Chris Hillman, died Jan. 6
at the age of 72 of complications of Alzheimer's disease.

Well crap. That must mean we're all going to die. Guess we better get busy.

Is Red Rhoads still on the planet?

Respect and regards,

Ty Ford

Guitar player?:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RZJ9MptZmU

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Tonehenge Tonehenge is offline

I remember Pete's contributions to great Asylum artists like Jackson Browne,
and many others too. Seems he would be where Lee Sklar and Russ Kunkel
would show up. A real voice in Americana pop. I'll miss him...