Posted to rec.audio.tubes
CAINE

Default lot of single vinyl records-45rpm-(45) disks total-$25

INCLUDES:

ELVIS PRESLEY- THERE'S ALWAYS ME/JUDY and EDGE OF REALITY/IF I CAN
DREAM

HERMAN'S HERMITS- MOONSHINE MAN/DON'T GO OUT IN THE RAIN and SUNSHINE
GIRL/NOBODY NEEDS TO KNOW

FERLIN HUSKY- YOU PUSHED ME TOO FAR/THE BRIDGE I HAVE NEVER CROSSED

CHER- GYPSYS, TRAMPS, AND THIEVES

FATS DOMINO- WHAT WILL I TELL MY HEART/WHEN I SEE YOU

THE HONDELLS- LITTLE HONDA/HOT ROD HIGH

WANDA JACKSON- MY DAYS ARE DARKER THAN YOUR NIGHTS/A GIRL DON'T HAVE TO
DRINK TO HAVE FUN and BY THE TIME YOU GET TO PHOENIX/WISHING WELL

THE TORNADOES- JUNGLE FEVER/TELSTAR

TINY TIM- TIPTOE THROUGH THE TULIPS WITH ME/FILL YOUR HEART

also records by:

JAY & THE TECHNIQUES- FREDDIE & THE DREAMERS- J. FRANK WILSON & THE
CAVALIERS- BOBBY VEE & THE STRANGERS- THE OSMONDS- HENHOUSE FIVE PLUS
TOO- HERB ALPERT/TIJUANA BRASS- ERNIE ASHWORTH- BOBBY GENTRY- PHIL
FLOWERS- LEE DORSEY- FRANCK POURCEL- BERT KAEMPFERT ORCH- SANDY POSEY-
THE ROSE GARDEN- HANK SNOW- JEWEL AKENS- ED AMES- THE COWSILLS- JIMMY
ROSELLI- CRISPIAN ST. PETERS- TOMMY ROE- KENNI WOODS- RAY PRICE-
HARPERS BIZARRE- GORDON LIGHTFOOT- EDDY ARNOLD

CONDITION- OVERALL IN VERY GOOD PLAYABLE TO EXCELLENT CONDITION

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
graham

"CAINE" wrote in message
oups.com...

CONDITION- OVERALL IN VERY GOOD PLAYABLE TO EXCELLENT CONDITION

..... what no 'Mint', now I am certainly not interested ...

Posted to rec.audio.tubes

This spam may be reported to:

service at audiogon dot com

Peter Wieck