snowdy

Default Technics SP10 MKII question

Hello most venerable peoples,
I just want to check with those who know.....the SP10 MKII I have two types
here, the SP10 MKII and the SP10 MK11 XAL
I checked through the service manual but I cant find any significant
different between these versions/revisions - physically they seem the same
but perhaps there is a difference electronically?

I hope someone can help me

Russell