which way the passive radiator emit sound waves toward? front? rear?

Old April 19th 05, 02:49 PM
bj

Default which way the passive radiator emit sound waves toward? front? rear?

plz ,could u click the following url,which is my question
and how do u think about the building basstrap behind the Hr824
http://bluesjeon.com/hr824questionjpg.JPG
Old April 19th 05, 03:59 PM

bj wrote:
> plz ,could u click the following url,which is my question
> and how do u think about the building basstrap behind the Hr824
> http://bluesjeon.com/hr824questionjpg.JPG

Low frequencies are generally omnidirectional.

Old April 19th 05, 05:49 PM
Ethan Winer

bj,

> how do u think about the building basstrap behind the Hr824 <

Bass traps belong in the corners of the room, and out of the direct line of
fire from the loudspeaker. For the complete story, see the Acoustics FAQ,
second in the list on my Articles page:

www.ethanwiner.com/articles.html

--Ethan

Old May 10th 05, 12:00 AM

sorry I can't understand your message what is the direct line of fire
from the loudspeaker?

i am not native american therefore can't understand some slang

have u mean the following url?
http://www.ethanwiner.com/basstrap.html