Posted to rec.audio.pro
mcp6453[_2_] mcp6453[_2_] is offline

Default Condenser versus Dynamic Mics

Like most of you, I have THOUSANDS of dollars invested in condenser mics. It has
been interesting to learn how wrong I have been to be a condenser mic die-hard.
You will sincerely appreciate the sincerity in how these A-B tests were
conducted. The discussion starts at 23:39.

http://tinyurl.com/pam-pr40

NOTE: This post is entirely sarcastic. If you have ANYTHING important to do,
such as trim your toenails, don't waste your time listening. If you're bored and
want to hear something funny, give it a listen.
Posted to rec.audio.pro

Like most of you, I have THOUSANDS of dollars invested
in condenser mics. It has been interesting to learn how
wrong I have been to be a condenser mic die-hard. You
will sincerely appreciate the sincerity in how these A-B
tests were conducted. The discussion starts at 23:39.

http://tinyurl.com/pam-pr40

I'm lost. What does a review of a WACOM graphics tablet have to do with
condenser mics -- other than a (possible) similarity of operating principle.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

On 2/24/2011 9:08 AM, William Sommerwerck wrote:
Like most of you, I have THOUSANDS of dollars invested
in condenser mics. It has been interesting to learn how
wrong I have been to be a condenser mic die-hard. You
will sincerely appreciate the sincerity in how these A-B
tests were conducted. The discussion starts at 23:39.

http://tinyurl.com/pam-pr40

I'm lost. What does a review of a WACOM graphics tablet have to do with
condenser mics -- other than a (possible) similarity of operating principle.

Absolutely nothing. The shortened link is wrong. Here's the direct link.

http://podcastanswerman.com/?s=181

Sorry about that.
Posted to rec.audio.pro

It appears this blogger is confusing professional condenser mics with
inexpensive -- even cheap -- electrets.