Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

Default KING Audio

have helped you all i can...i must leave you to
do as you wish with your lil radios n your cars. hahahahahahaha
i have more pressing problems with powering my new syatem with
1800rms,4ohms....
wonders if i can place 1 battery in trunk n have it connected to battery
under hood.to be changed too when engine runs????
hhmmmm the things i must ponder.....

Posted to rec.audio.car
Chad Wahls

"bob wald" wrote in message
have helped you all i can...i must leave you to
do as you wish with your lil radios n your cars. hahahahahahaha
i have more pressing problems with powering my new syatem with
1800rms,4ohms....
wonders if i can place 1 battery in trunk n have it connected to battery
under hood.to be changed too when engine runs????
hhmmmm the things i must ponder.....

I'd tell the king how but it would be over his head.

Chad

Posted to rec.audio.car
Branden Nelsen

Thinks about his battery already in the trunk
Yup... Its good to own a BMW hows your hooptie bob?

-Branden

"bob wald" wrote in message
have helped you all i can...i must leave you to
do as you wish with your lil radios n your cars. hahahahahahaha
i have more pressing problems with powering my new syatem with
1800rms,4ohms....
wonders if i can place 1 battery in trunk n have it connected to battery
under hood.to be changed too when engine runs????
hhmmmm the things i must ponder.....

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

hhmm been brain storming..put biggest battery in my trunk run amp to it
then that battery to my car battery..lol
if/when the trunk battery needs a boost no problem...lol
i'm a genis....lol

Posted to rec.audio.car
Branden Nelsen

/me sits back and watches as Bob wires this all wrong and the Batteries Melt
and Alt fries.

err i mean... Carry on ... Carry on...

-Branden

"bob wald" wrote in message
hhmm been brain storming..put biggest battery in my trunk run amp to it
then that battery to my car battery..lol
if/when the trunk battery needs a boost no problem...lol
i'm a genis....lol

Posted to rec.audio.car
Mister.Lull

Oh, the joy when we stop hearing from awful bob...
Perhaps he'll wire himself right into a car fire.
Perhaps that car fire will maim him for life.
Perhaps that maiming will include all of his fingers, so he will no
longer be physically capable of getting to this site and spewing forth
his stupidity.

Bob, normally I wouldn't wish this on anyone, but you are the only
thing that keeps this site from being completely enjoyable,
informative, and fully interesting.

~Mister.Lull

"bob wald" wrote in message
hhmm been brain storming..put biggest battery in my trunk run amp to it
then that battery to my car battery..lol
if/when the trunk battery needs a boost no problem...lol
i'm a genis....lol

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

look theres no reason from my electrical schooling.this shouldnt work.
as long as i give it 10minutes or so with stereo off to charge both
batterys.
i'll put a 8'' smaller 8ga. ga. piece of wire from my engine battery
to my 12ft main 2-4ga. wire going to my back battery.
If theres is too much draw from one battery to the rear.The smaller
piece will pop first having more damage being done.

Posted to rec.audio.car
KU40

wait, the smaller wire will pop first, that's what you're saying? Bob,
take this somewhere. I feel like you're going to burn your car down.

--
KU40
Posted to rec.audio.car
BigSuburban

I know who Bob Wald is, He's a persona invented by the moderators and
the senior members of this community. He is put out there to post all
the stupid stuff that people might do or have done, this is an
educational situation, because no real person is stupid enough to do
the things he talks about.
Dayton

--
BigSuburban
Posted to rec.audio.car
Brandon Buckner

Wow... maybe if we were actually on a moderated forum and not an
unmoderated Usenet newsgroup. If you've got that going on on your forum,
maybe you should go somewhere else.

And basically Bob is just a troll that tries to get responses by posting
stupid things. If this was mederated, I'm sure he'd be banned by now.

Brandonb

BigSuburban wrote:
I know who Bob Wald is, He's a persona invented by the moderators and
the senior members of this community. He is put out there to post all
the stupid stuff that people might do or have done, this is an
educational situation, because no real person is stupid enough to do
the things he talks about.
Dayton

Posted to rec.audio.car
BigSuburban

My bad, I did think this was a moderated forum, as I have little
expereince forums of anytype. But this guy has to be created, how can
anybody come up with some of the stuff he does.
Dayton

--
BigSuburban
Posted to rec.audio.car
Vivek

The group is not moderated. In audio the only moderated one is
rec.audio.high-end

But you are our own moderator and can easily judge whether or not to reply.
I bet you know he is not doing that thing he said even if he is stupid. BTW
he is not stupid that is for sure.

"BigSuburban" wrote in
message ...

| I know who Bob Wald is, He's a persona invented by the moderators and
| the senior members of this community. He is put out there to post all
| the stupid stuff that people might do or have done, this is an
| educational situation, because no real person is stupid enough to do
| the things he talks about.
| Dayton
|

| --
| BigSuburban

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

dont try to understand what you not able to..lol
how can make you understand..its a smaller battery under the hood so it
cant draw gobs of power. its just a slow stream of charging to the rear
battery. copish?
i might even put a ''wtf'' switch by my feet as i run the wire to the
back to shut it down fast.

Posted to rec.audio.car
Chad Wahls

Don't forget to bang on the battery terminal with a hammer, a big one. It
will allow more power flow

Chad

If you are not bob, don't do this!

"bob wald" wrote in message
hhmm been brain storming..put biggest battery in my trunk run amp to it
then that battery to my car battery..lol
if/when the trunk battery needs a boost no problem...lol
i'm a genis....lol

Posted to rec.audio.car
Chad Wahls

Tere is not "Moderators" on Usenet.