Joseph Oberlander

Default Question about Jupiter

trotsky wrote:

Joseph Oberlander wrote:

dave weil wrote:

And Greg's go to 50.

Mr. Singh is insane I just like to make joke about him (and he loves
we do). You seems to think that I have put this question just for
trolling so I do.
As you have been the only human being to ever listen Singh's
speakers you will have a nice story to tell to your grandchidren.

That will never happen (or, it's extremely unlikely to ever happen).

Though, to be honest, plenty of good 6 inch speakers go down to 50hz
just as cleanly for about the same money.

Sure they do, Joe. Tell us again how you can "hear" the speakers by
reading the specs.

Seas, ScanSpeakm and Morel don't make junk 6/6.5 inch drivers.
So, you have to options - why not get a 6 inch a model up in
the same line(yours are definately NOT the best that company
makes - by their own claims) or save some money?

Honestly - what's the point of wasting the lower octave you
gain from the extra two inches?

Joseph Oberlander

Arny Krueger wrote:

I'm wondering how far the California court will go in terms of
lightening his pockets before they administer the final blow to his ego.

As far as he will let himself bleed.

On a side note: greedy *******s.

Lionel

MiNE 109 wrote:

My degrees are in piano performance, but I have a good academic
training. I'm a freelance musician. University jobs are hard to come by
for pianists.

Freelance musician ?
Which type of engagement are you looking for (which type of music) ?

Joseph Oberlander

S888Wheel wrote:

I'm wondering how far the California court will go in terms of
lightening his pockets before they administer the final blow to his ego.

This comming from a guy who predicted the clerk wouldn't even accept my case
for filing.

Oh, they'll let you file almost anything these days. More money for them.
As for the claim, a simple google archive search will pull up years of
ranting and screaming from both of you, so it's dead before it got started.

Lionel

MiNE 109 wrote:

Something like that. There's also this:

http://frenchfilms.topcities.com/nf_...seuse_rev.html

Very kind of you but a little bit naive...
....How to be a troublemaker on RAO ?

Arny Krueger

"S888Wheel" wrote in message

I said

Arny is going to be going to the school of hard knocks on this one.
Lesson 1, what is an opinion and what is a libelous accusation and
what is the difference.

Arny said

Sockpuppet Wheel is going to the hard knocks school of the legal
system with this one.

That's a joke.

Time will tell.

Arny said

He's going to find out about paying and paying and getting no
satisfaction.

Lesson 2 may very well be thr rules of collecting judgments. Can you
say lien on the house?

I find this claim to be ironic, sockpuppet Wheel given that you've been
trying to deny to one and all that you're doing this as a money-making
project.

Arny said

His filing is a graphic example of the slings and arrows of
approaching even a small court without a clue about the law and no
professional legal assistance.

A fine example of Arny's ignorance. My complaint was taken straight
from Benders book. What next? Will Arny say the laws themselves are
wrong?

No, but anybody who wastes a filing fee copying a complaint from a law book
is pretty naive.

Arny said

But arrogant fool that he is, he approached a
large court that way!

Arny's ignorance on jurisdiction noted.

Where did I say anything about jurisdiction in this post?

Delusional much, sockpuppet wheel?

Obviously he still hasn't
talked to a competent lawyer or he has and hasn't disclosed the
facts.

I'm under no obligation to disclose that sort of thing sockpuppet wheel.

Obviously he still hasn't managed to find the California Civil Codes.

You'd probably be surprised about my connections into the California legal
community.

Arny said

There's little that any court hates more than vanity
litigation.

Spoken from the depths of Arny's great knowledge of law and the
courts.

Let's talk about all the law suits you've won on your own, sockpuppet Wheel.
When you give me a straight answer I'll tell you about my experiences in the
same general area, including my rate of collections.

Arny said

I'm wondering how far the California court will go in terms of
lightening his pockets before they administer the final blow to his
ego.

This coming from a guy who predicted the clerk wouldn't even accept
my case for filing.

I really was hoping the best for you sockpuppet Wheel. Why don't you tell
the nice people what your initial filing cost you?

trotsky

dave weil wrote:
On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 15:36:04 GMT, trotsky wrote:

dave weil wrote:

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 11:53:30 GMT, trotsky wrote:

When you're done s******ing let me know when you're capable of
discussing the topic.

Which *is*, at this point?

Which was that the finish choices in speakers evolved as American tastes
in *decors* evolved. As with many other points, you refuse to
acknowledge that you dropped the ball.

The point is then, that black finish was a common finish even back in
the 80s and early 90s. I already made that point, so I didn't "drop
the ball". Walnut is also still a popular finish as well.

Walnut is a popular finish on what speakers? None that I know of.

trotsky

dave weil wrote:
On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 15:44:08 GMT, trotsky wrote:

So, when they tell me that there's such a thing as a 1991 Klipschorn
and a 1992 Kilipschorn, what am I supposed to say then?

That you're a man out of time.

I guess this is you being "****ty", right? After all, no proper
citation.

I don't like that song--that's my excuse.

You'll figure it out eventually.

I did. Sorry about being a decade off.

Have you made the call yet?

Arny Krueger

"Joseph Oberlander" wrote in message
nk.net
Arny Krueger wrote:

I'm wondering how far the California court will go in terms of
lightening his pockets before they administer the final blow to his
ego.

As far as he will let himself bleed.

Agreed. And fool that sockpuppet wheel is, he didn't file in the cheapest
court in the world, either.

I could see a creative clerk bleeding him for a $grand or more before the
coup de gras.

On a side note: greedy *******s.

Well, they got to make expenses... I favor people paying for the services
they demand. You have to admit that in this case, it couldn't happen to a
nicer guy!

dave weil

dave weil wrote:

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 11:53:30 GMT, trotsky wrote:

When you're done s******ing let me know when you're capable of
discussing the topic.

Which *is*, at this point?

Which was that the finish choices in speakers evolved as American tastes
in *decors* evolved. As with many other points, you refuse to
acknowledge that you dropped the ball.

The point is then, that black finish was a common finish even back in
the 80s and early 90s. I already made that point, so I didn't "drop
the ball". Walnut is also still a popular finish as well.

Walnut is a popular finish on what speakers? None that I know of.

I said, walnut is still a popular finish.

Learn to read.

dave weil

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 19:04:19 GMT, trotsky wrote:

dave weil wrote:
On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 15:44:08 GMT, trotsky wrote:

So, when they tell me that there's such a thing as a 1991 Klipschorn
and a 1992 Kilipschorn, what am I supposed to say then?

That you're a man out of time.

I guess this is you being "****ty", right? After all, no proper
citation.

I don't like that song--that's my excuse.

Then obviously your taste is highly questionable.

You'll figure it out eventually.

I did. Sorry about being a decade off.

Have you made the call yet?

Sure. Madisound told me that I could get a speaker designed through
them.
MiNE 109

In article ,
Lionel wrote:

MiNE 109 wrote:

My degrees are in piano performance, but I have a good academic
training. I'm a freelance musician. University jobs are hard to come by
for pianists.

Freelance musician ?
Which type of engagement are you looking for (which type of music) ?

Weddings, funerals, church services, choir rehearsals, recital
accompaniment, theater rehearsals, auditions, recordings, lessons,
coachings, etc.

Give the people what they want.

Stephen
trotsky

dave weil wrote:

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 11:53:30 GMT, trotsky wrote:

When you're done s******ing let me know when you're capable of
discussing the topic.

Which *is*, at this point?

Which was that the finish choices in speakers evolved as American tastes
in *decors* evolved. As with many other points, you refuse to
acknowledge that you dropped the ball.

The point is then, that black finish was a common finish even back in
the 80s and early 90s. I already made that point, so I didn't "drop
the ball". Walnut is also still a popular finish as well.

Walnut is a popular finish on what speakers? None that I know of.

I said, walnut is still a popular finish.

Learn to read.

We might have some sort of cultural gap here, dave. Maybe south of the
Mason-Dixon line walnut is popular (although I doubt it). I've been to
dozens of homes for audio reasons and didn't see a whole lot of walnut.

trotsky

dave weil wrote:

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 15:44:08 GMT, trotsky wrote:

So, when they tell me that there's such a thing as a 1991 Klipschorn
and a 1992 Kilipschorn, what am I supposed to say then?

That you're a man out of time.

I guess this is you being "****ty", right? After all, no proper
citation.

I don't like that song--that's my excuse.

Then obviously your taste is highly questionable.

You'll figure it out eventually.

I did. Sorry about being a decade off.

Have you made the call yet?

Sure. Madisound told me that I could get a speaker designed through
them.

dave, I'm starting to get sick of your bull****. Did you forget that I
know the name of the restaurant you work for?

dogma4e

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 22:09:26 GMT, trotsky wrote:

dave weil wrote:
On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 19:04:19 GMT, trotsky wrote:

Sure. Madisound told me that I could get a speaker designed through
them.

dave, I'm starting to get sick of your bull****. Did you forget that I
know the name of the restaurant you work for?

dave:

Did you ask Madisound if they could design a speaker using the
silverflutes?

dave weil

dave weil wrote:

[...]

Well, *that* certainly proves it.
dave weil

dave weil wrote:

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 15:44:08 GMT, trotsky wrote:

So, when they tell me that there's such a thing as a 1991 Klipschorn
and a 1992 Kilipschorn, what am I supposed to say then?

That you're a man out of time.

I guess this is you being "****ty", right? After all, no proper
citation.

I don't like that song--that's my excuse.

Then obviously your taste is highly questionable.

You'll figure it out eventually.

I did. Sorry about being a decade off.

Have you made the call yet?

Sure. Madisound told me that I could get a speaker designed through
them.

dave, I'm starting to get sick of your bull****. Did you forget that I
know the name of the restaurant you work for?

I can tell you *this*, Greg. Sending flowers to my work isn't going to
cause me any grief. As I said previously, I actually bring them
myself.
trotsky

dave weil wrote:

[...]

What's your reasoning, Kreskin?

trotsky

dave weil wrote:

[...]

I'm not talking about that. I'm talking tit for tat. You say annoying,
nattering things about my business, and I decide to talk a little bit
about your place of work. You and I both know that you have it coming.
It's not you told me where you work, either, I just did a little
digging and found out myself. Whaddya think, dave--should I sink to
your level?

MiNE 109

In article , trotsky
wrote:

I'm not talking about that. I'm talking tit for tat. You say annoying,
nattering things about my business, and I decide to talk a little bit
about your place of work. You and I both know that you have it coming.
It's not you told me where you work, either, I just did a little
digging and found out myself. Whaddya think, dave--should I sink to
your level?

This is bullying.

Stephen

Lionel

MiNE 109 wrote:

In article ,
Lionel wrote:

MiNE 109 wrote:

My degrees are in piano performance, but I have a good academic
training. I'm a freelance musician. University jobs are hard to come by
for pianists.

Freelance musician ?
Which type of engagement are you looking for (which type of music) ?

Weddings, funerals, church services, choir rehearsals, recital
accompaniment, theater rehearsals, auditions, recordings, lessons,
coachings, etc.

Give the people what they want.

Congratulation because it's a difficult job.
Is your fun 100% part of this professional activity or have you a
"private" piano fun ?

Arny Krueger

"trotsky" wrote in message

dave, I'm starting to get sick of your bull****.

Singh, you've always been known to be excruciatingly slow.

Did you forget that I know the name of the restaurant you work for?

Are you bragging or complaining?

Arny Krueger

"trotsky" wrote in message

I'm not talking about that. I'm talking tit for tat. You say
annoying, nattering things about my business, and I decide to talk a
little bit about your place of work. You and I both know that you
have it coming. It's not you told me where you work, either, I just
did a little digging and found out myself. Whaddya think,
dave--should I sink to your level?

For either of you, it's so subterranean that most of your witnesses speak
Chinese.

trotsky

MiNE 109 wrote:
In article , trotsky wrote:

I'm not talking about that. I'm talking tit for tat. You say annoying,
nattering things about my business, and I decide to talk a little bit
about your place of work. You and I both know that you have it coming.
It's not you told me where you work, either, I just did a little
digging and found out myself. Whaddya think, dave--should I sink to
your level?

This is bullying.

No, this is you lying. I'm merely giving him a taste of his own
medicine, and my previous account of what has happened on the group is
exactly correct. In typical Usenet fashion, you're only capable of
ascribing blame in one direction. Everyone else on this group has
behaved like angels, McElroy? Why shouldn't I get mad when you are
*this* full of ****?

trotsky

Arny Krueger wrote:
"trotsky" wrote in message

dave, I'm starting to get sick of your bull****.

Singh, you've always been known to be excruciatingly slow.

I have? How come *you* are the one who was unable to respond to my
question about ABXing speaker materials. It took you twenty years to
realize that whole thing is a joke!

Did you forget that I know the name of the restaurant you work for?

Are you bragging or complaining?

Sorry, Kruegs, but you are going to have to figure it out for yourself.

trotsky

Arny Krueger wrote:
"trotsky" wrote in message

I'm not talking about that. I'm talking tit for tat. You say
annoying, nattering things about my business, and I decide to talk a
little bit about your place of work. You and I both know that you
have it coming. It's not you told me where you work, either, I just
did a little digging and found out myself. Whaddya think,
dave--should I sink to your level?

For either of you, it's so subterranean that most of your witnesses speak
Chinese.

Arny, that doesn't make sense on any level. (No pun intended.)

MiNE 109

In article , trotsky
wrote:

MiNE 109 wrote:
In article , trotsky wrote:

I'm not talking about that. I'm talking tit for tat. You say annoying,
nattering things about my business, and I decide to talk a little bit
about your place of work. You and I both know that you have it coming.
It's not you told me where you work, either, I just did a little
digging and found out myself. Whaddya think, dave--should I sink to
your level?

This is bullying.

No, this is you lying.

Threatening and insulting without bullying. How clever of you.

I'm merely giving him a taste of his own
medicine, and my previous account of what has happened on the group is
exactly correct. In typical Usenet fashion, you're only capable of
ascribing blame in one direction. Everyone else on this group has
behaved like angels, McElroy? Why shouldn't I get mad when you are
*this* full of ****?

I wasn't aware that dave gave you an invitation to eat at restaurant at
his expense in exchange for a report on RAO and, upon reading your
mid-course preliminary posting, had posted an attack on your reporting
ability.
MiNE 109

In article ,
Lionel wrote:

MiNE 109 wrote:

In article ,
Lionel wrote:

MiNE 109 wrote:

My degrees are in piano performance, but I have a good academic
training. I'm a freelance musician. University jobs are hard to come by
for pianists.

Freelance musician ?
Which type of engagement are you looking for (which type of music) ?

Weddings, funerals, church services, choir rehearsals, recital
accompaniment, theater rehearsals, auditions, recordings, lessons,
coachings, etc.

Give the people what they want.

Congratulation because it's a difficult job.
Is your fun 100% part of this professional activity or have you a
"private" piano fun ?

The work is generally fun. I do take lessons and study great music, so
it's not all hymns and pop songs. There's nothing wrong with hymns and
pop music, of course.

Stephen
dave weil

dave weil wrote:

[...]

I don't know. Do you feel like being a hypocrite?
Arny Krueger

"MiNE 109" wrote in message

In article , trotsky
wrote:

MiNE 109 wrote:
In article , trotsky
wrote:

[...]

Nicely said.

trotsky

MiNE 109 wrote:
In article , trotsky wrote:

MiNE 109 wrote:

In article , trotsky wrote:

I'm not talking about that. I'm talking tit for tat. You say annoying,
nattering things about my business, and I decide to talk a little bit
about your place of work. You and I both know that you have it coming.
It's not you told me where you work, either, I just did a little
digging and found out myself. Whaddya think, dave--should I sink to
your level?

This is bullying.

No, this is you lying.

Threatening and insulting without bullying. How clever of you.

Lack of self awareness noted. You don't seem to realize how insulting
your myopia is.

I'm merely giving him a taste of his own
medicine, and my previous account of what has happened on the group is
exactly correct. In typical Usenet fashion, you're only capable of
ascribing blame in one direction. Everyone else on this group has
behaved like angels, McElroy? Why shouldn't I get mad when you are
*this* full of ****?

I wasn't aware that dave gave you an invitation to eat at restaurant at
his expense in exchange for a report on RAO and, upon reading your
mid-course preliminary posting, had posted an attack on your reporting
ability.

Oh, for Christ's sake, "pt. 3" was only the mid-point? I knew dave was
the Colonel Kurtz of audio reviewers!

dave weil

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 14:19:38 GMT, trotsky wrote:

Oh, for Christ's sake, "pt. 3" was only the mid-point? I knew dave was
the Colonel Kurtz of audio reviewers!

If you had been paying attention, you'd know that I had more to do. If
you want to hang your hat on a numbering system that I had goofed up
in the first place (I forgot to change the subject header to #2 when I
posted the second part of the review), then be my guest. I guess that
means that you were more concerned with the subject headers than the
actual substance of the review.

BTW, you didn't seem to have any problem with my *self-stated*
sometimes contradictory statements, as long as they served your
purpose.
MiNE 109

In article , trotsky
wrote:

MiNE 109 wrote:
In article , trotsky wrote:

MiNE 109 wrote:

In article , trotsky wrote:

I'm not talking about that. I'm talking tit for tat. You say annoying,
nattering things about my business, and I decide to talk a little bit
about your place of work. You and I both know that you have it coming.
It's not you told me where you work, either, I just did a little
digging and found out myself. Whaddya think, dave--should I sink to
your level?

This is bullying.

No, this is you lying.

Threatening and insulting without bullying. How clever of you.

Lack of self awareness noted. You don't seem to realize how insulting
your myopia is.

How can I be lying about my opinion of your behavior? If by "myopia" you
mean the ability to focus on the point at hand, I'm aware of it and
don't think it insulting.

Given your inability to stick to a topic, what is it you're always right
about?

I'm merely giving him a taste of his own
medicine, and my previous account of what has happened on the group is
exactly correct. In typical Usenet fashion, you're only capable of
ascribing blame in one direction. Everyone else on this group has
behaved like angels, McElroy? Why shouldn't I get mad when you are
*this* full of ****?

I wasn't aware that dave gave you an invitation to eat at restaurant at
his expense in exchange for a report on RAO and, upon reading your
mid-course preliminary posting, had posted an attack on your reporting
ability.

Oh, for Christ's sake, "pt. 3" was only the mid-point?

How do you get "mid-point" from "mid-course"?

I knew dave was the Colonel Kurtz of audio reviewers!

Do you consider Cambodia your target market?

Stephen
The Stainless Steel Boob Orchestra

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 14:19:38 GMT, trotsky wrote:

I knew dave was the Colonel Kurtz of audio reviewers!

And you'd be the Colonel Kurtz of the dinner table.

Agree or disagree?

--
td
trotsky

MiNE 109 wrote:
In article , trotsky wrote:

MiNE 109 wrote:

In article , trotsky wrote:

MiNE 109 wrote:

In article , trotsky wrote:

I'm not talking about that. I'm talking tit for tat. You say annoying,
nattering things about my business, and I decide to talk a little bit
about your place of work. You and I both know that you have it coming.
It's not you told me where you work, either, I just did a little
digging and found out myself. Whaddya think, dave--should I sink to
your level?

This is bullying.

No, this is you lying.

Threatening and insulting without bullying. How clever of you.

Lack of self awareness noted. You don't seem to realize how insulting
your myopia is.

How can I be lying about my opinion of your behavior?

You're lying about your application of the word "bully."

If by "myopia" you
mean the ability to focus on the point at hand, I'm aware of it and
don't think it insulting.

Given your inability to stick to a topic, what is it you're always right
about?

This is what I've discovered, McElroy, from several years of
participation on Usenet: the vast majority of regulars suffer from
arrested development and are incapable of ascribing blame in more than
one direction. They're even worse at showing any self awareness. You
certainly aren't the worst culprit, but in a way you're just as bad as
the rest because you are one of the ones that *should* know better, but
still refuse to apply the brain power.

I'm merely giving him a taste of his own
medicine, and my previous account of what has happened on the group is
exactly correct. In typical Usenet fashion, you're only capable of
ascribing blame in one direction. Everyone else on this group has
behaved like angels, McElroy? Why shouldn't I get mad when you are
*this* full of ****?

I wasn't aware that dave gave you an invitation to eat at restaurant at
his expense in exchange for a report on RAO and, upon reading your
mid-course preliminary posting, had posted an attack on your reporting
ability.

Oh, for Christ's sake, "pt. 3" was only the mid-point?

How do you get "mid-point" from "mid-course"?

I'm sorry, weren't you just attempting an analogy between "mid-course"
of a meal and "mid-point" of an alleged audio review?

I knew dave was the Colonel Kurtz of audio reviewers!

Do you consider Cambodia your target market?

Pity, you took a clever literary/cinematic reference and made it wholly
uninteresting.

trotsky

The Stainless Steel Boob Orchestra wrote:
On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 14:19:38 GMT, trotsky wrote:

I knew dave was the Colonel Kurtz of audio reviewers!

And you'd be the Colonel Kurtz of the dinner table.

Agree or disagree?

I don't believe Conrad ever described Kurtz as fat. You're not really a
writer, are you.

George M. Middius

trotsky said:

They're even worse at showing any self awareness.

Sorry, nobody is worse than you. Oops, except for Krooger. But that's
it -- you two are co-champions.

dave weil

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 18:52:37 GMT, trotsky wrote:

Oh, for Christ's sake, "pt. 3" was only the mid-point?

How do you get "mid-point" from "mid-course"?

I'm sorry, weren't you just attempting an analogy between "mid-course"
of a meal and "mid-point" of an alleged audio review?

Well, "mid-course" of the appetizer might only be about a fifth into
the meal.

And what about middle of the dessert course?

Whooops!
The Stainless Steel Boob Orchestra

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 18:52:37 GMT, trotsky wrote:

I knew dave was the Colonel Kurtz of audio reviewers!

Do you consider Cambodia your target market?

Pity, you took a clever literary/cinematic reference and made it wholly
uninteresting.

Mine was interesting in four matters of similarity: Verbose,
incomprehensible, ****ed-up *and* fat!

--
td
trotsky

dave weil wrote:
On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 18:52:37 GMT, trotsky wrote:

Oh, for Christ's sake, "pt. 3" was only the mid-point?

How do you get "mid-point" from "mid-course"?

I'm sorry, weren't you just attempting an analogy between "mid-course"
of a meal and "mid-point" of an alleged audio review?

Well, "mid-course" of the appetizer might only be about a fifth into
the meal.

That *is* more like your reviewing process, I agree.