Lord Valve

Default note to whining leftists

arizona cowboy wrote:

if you voted for Bush, then the murder of 1200 of our young brave soldiers
is on your conscience

as well as the 10,000 who have lost limbs

and the 100,000 innocent Iraqi civilians who did nothing to deserve their
murder

have fun paying back the record deficits, and watch your job get sent
overseas, and kiss goodbye affordable healthcare, privacy rights and a clean
environment

Wow, sure glad none of the evil above is on my conscience!

don't blame me, I voted for Kerry!

IMPEACH BUSH/CHENEY!

And so it begins - calls for impeachment, and probably worse.

For the last four years, we've seen these whining assholes
put forth multiple crackpot theories - from the initial fracas
in Florida where the Gore team took the election to court
(and lost) while multiple recounts were performed (for the
next FOUR YEARS - they lost all of those, too) amidst
the strident screeching of the leftist conspiracy theorists,
to the fever-swamp meanderings of the Carlysle Kooks,
the Skull and Bones Paranoiacs, the Halliburton Haters,
and on and on and on, culminating in the blatantly propagandistic
Fahrenheit 911, produced by none other than America's
own Leni Reifenstahl, avowed Marxist Michael Moore. Let's
not forget the laughable forged "documents" Dan Rather assured
us were the smoking gun that would bring president Bush
to his knees - debunked in less than 24 hours by bloggers
and other New Media crusaders, rendering Rather a
laughingstock and blackening the eyes of the dinosaur
tree-killer media like the New York TImes and the Guardian.

We've put up with four solid years of idiots like Arizona
Cowpie posting links to Soros-funded conspiracy
websites, fools like Zootwoman pontificating on how
"humane" the beheading of hostages is, psychotic
plaigiaristic pornography-mongers like Marc Mulay raining
their disgusting perverted spew all over the Net, traitorous
turds like Bruce Morgen posting megabytes of America-
hating articles penned by every evil leftist puke who could
reach a typewriter, the drunken ramblings of Ed Blum -the
list is literally endless.

So here's my (our!) manifesto - from now on, every time
you venture into the fever-swamp of nutbag crackpot
conspiracy horse-****, I'm going to state the obvious:

YOU LOST. Shut the **** up and get over it.

Lord Valve
American

xrongor

"Lord Valve" wrote in message

arizona cowboy wrote:

[...]

bush deserves the same treatment clinton got. except bush is actually
guilty.

randy

Sander deWaal

"xrongor" said:

bush deserves the same treatment clinton got. except bush is actually
guilty.

He deserves a blowjob?????? :-)

--
Sander de Waal
" SOA of a KT88? Sufficient. "
Lord Valve

xrongor wrote:

"Lord Valve" wrote in message

arizona cowboy wrote:

[...]

You lost. Get over it.

LV

Patrick Turner

Lord Valve wrote:

xrongor wrote:

"Lord Valve" wrote in message

arizona cowboy wrote:

[...]

Nobody should read this if they object to political OT conversations.
And as this thread was originally cross posted to 4 news groups, I have
removed the cross posted addresses.

The fact is that very close to 50% of voting americans voted against
George bush being president.

50% of american voters voted for Kerry.

America is a very divided country.

So whatever Mr Valve says, it is pickled with arrogance,
and all you'll ever get from him is half the story on politics,
and an extreme right wing one at that, so what he says on politics
is all **** and wind.

In the recent Oz federal elections, our opposition leader challenging the
incumbent
right wing leader also lost, but then here the system is different,
and an aspiring leader has to prove himself as leader of the opposition,
and the Labour leader Mark Latham has some way to go to prove he is anything much
at all,
but if he can spend the next 3 years as opposition leader, and convince
australians by his speaches in parliment that he is able to offer more than
Blowhard,
and that his plicies are better, then that's how he's got to win the No1 job in
the nation.
This is how it works here; someone can't come in from the outside and just wanna
be Prime Minister.

But we don't have a constant stream of full body bags from the war,
because we are performing non-combatent services to help the Iraqis and yanks.
I have no problem with my fellow countrymen and women voting for a government
that is headed by a little ******* who lies so often. Apart from the lies, they
think he's ok,
but I have never been able to locate anyone who admits to voting Liberal....

Now had our John Blowhard allowed interest rates to rise to the alarming levels
they did when Labour was in power, or to otherwise botch the running of the
country
with high unemployment, and bad management, then he would have been voted out,
ie, the people would have voted Labour just to get rid of him,
and they'd still have the option of returning to the Liberals
if Labour managed things worse than the Liberals after 3 years, or sooner,
as our system allows.

I have been around long enough to witness that where we have had a Labour
government,
the alternative to the right-wing and Toryisms, there is just as much to complain
about.

I myself can't bring myself to vote for a Liberal government that perpetuates the
scheme where "illegal imigrants" are incarcerated in concentration camps in
hot remote locations and elsewhere for years because the govt cannot work
ot what to do with these people since the paperwork is too hard.
A Labour government invented the concentration camps.

I also can't take the lies over Iraq. I expect total honesty at all times
from the guys in charge of the nation.

Why don't they be honest, and tell us they went to Iraq to get the oil?

Nth Korea is a bigger threat, with worse human rights going on, but nothing is
being done.
No fukkin oil.

I refuse to swallow the right wing propaganda.

The legacies of the right wing "expansionisms" which look like they'll
continue won't affect me much, except the global trade deals, which will
finally kill off most manufacturing in countries outside china, but then
by the time all that happens, I might be a pensioner, or dead.

So there isn't anything to be gained by trying to wish for or to
promote some utopia by fostering some left wing revolution.
But I do wish Micheal Moore all the very best to promote some
alternative thinking in the US, because without the alternative message,
nations drift all to easily to an oppressive dictatorship.

Meanwhile, all our state and territory governments are Labour, and the only
government which is Liberal, ( and with policies like the Republicans ),
is the Federal Government.

I wouldn't mind if there was a Greens Government, but that is some way off,
since only about 10% of anyone actually cares about the environment,
and social equity.
The majority vote for the guy who is least likely to raise the cost of living.
If the media is aligned with the government, its very hard for an opposition
to counter the propaganda, unless that government falls on a sword of its own
making.
And we just don't have a good Leader of the Opposition, yet.

Patrick Turner.

Elvis Kabong

Why don't you shut up? All you do is LIE to everyone
or assassinate their character with innuendo or implications!
**** off and die, you fascist slut.

"Fraud Valve" wrote in message

arizona cowboy wrote:

[...]

CFS

Brutha Valve,

You are such a right wing asshole!

A-

-men. : )
bowman

Lord Valve wrote:

produced by none other than America's
own Leni Reifenstahl, avowed Marxist Michael Moore.

Riefenstahl made good films. Moore isn't in the same class.
kyser

"Patrick Turner" wrote in message

The fact is that very close to 50% of voting americans voted against

George bush being president.

You're ignoring the fact that OVER 50% of participating Americans voted for
Bush, and gave him a majority of 3+ million, the highest ever!

50% of american voters voted for Kerry.

See above. Would you seriously expect an election where the result was
80:20, in one candidate's favour. Of course it's going to be "close" eg
51:49, no matter what.

America is a very divided country.

You've been there recently? And I thought you didn't watch TV. Don't
believe everything the ABC/Radio National tells you (and haven't _they_
improved since Richard Alston cleaned them out!).

In the recent Oz federal elections, our opposition leader challenging the

incumbent right wing leader also lost,

Another flawed candidate with policies that didn't appeal to the electorate
at large. AND whose breaking of a taxi driver's arm over a fare dispute a
few years ago (GREAT for our image overseas, as people like you would whine
if it was a conservative pollie) was conveniently ignored in the media who
showed "naice" images of him reading to little children (and didn't he pinch
this one from Bush, anyway?), visiting the elderly (did he pop into your
place?) etc etc .

but then here the system is different, and an aspiring leader has to prove

himself as leader of the opposition, and the Labour leader Mark Latham has
some way to go to prove he is anything much at all, but if he can spend the
next 3 years as opposition leader,

He'll have been rolled over by then - the ALP won't countenance the loss of
FIVE elections in a row..

and convince australians (sic) by his speaches (sic) in parliment that he

is able to offer more than Blowhard

The Prime Minister, if you please, you whining old queen ....

and that his plicies (sic) are better, then that's how he's got to win the

No1 job in the nation. This is how it works here; someone can't come in
from the outside and just wanna be Prime Minister.

But we don't have a constant stream of full body bags from the war,

because we are performing non-combatent services to help the Iraqis and
yanks. I have no problem with my fellow countrymen and women voting for a
government that is headed by a little ******* who lies so often.

Face it, just like Bush, Howard won the last election fair and square with
majorities in BOTH houses. And this time there was no Tampa etc for people
like you to use as smokescreens for the ALP's poor performance.

Apart from the lies, they think he's ok, but I have never been able to

locate anyone who admits to voting Liberal ....

Well, enough did to get him an extra 8 or so seats in the Reps, and a Senate
majority (the first for a sitting government in what, 30 years?).

Now, had our John Blowhard allowed interest rates to rise to the alarming

levels

The Reserve Bank held them constant (at 5.25%) for about the 5-6th
consecutive time over 2004 yesterday, and AFTER the election. But of
course, people like you just _know_ Howard has the Reserve in his pocket,
don't you!

they did when Labour was in power, or to otherwise botch the running of the

country with high unemployment, and bad management

Yep, I remember 17% mortgage rates under Keating, the "recession we had to
have", the Banana Republic, the Pilots' dispute, and a national U/E rate of
about 11.5% under Labor (note the correct spelling - there's no "u", see
http://www.alp.org.au/)

then he would have been voted out, ie, the people would have voted Labour

just to get rid of him, and they'd still have the option of returning to the
Liberals if Labour (sic) managed things worse than the Liberals after 3
years, or sooner ...

Just like they did to Keating in 1996, and despite bleatings from sore
losers like you, have returned the Coalition for another 3 terms (and
probably _at least_ another one in the future).

You must take great solace in the fact that exit polls are suggesting that
Labor's negative campaign against Peter Costello as Howard's successor
during the election actually raised his profile AND popularity in the
community, to Latham's detriment. LOL!!!!

I have been around long enough to witness that where we have had a Labour

(sic) government, the alternative to the right-wing and Toryisms, there is
just as much to complain about.

For once we agree ....

I myself can't bring myself to vote for a Liberal government that

perpetuates the scheme where "illegal imigrants" are incarcerated in
concentration camps

Funny, several EU countries seem to be considering the same thing, and the
UK already has them .....

in hot remote locations and elsewhere for years because the govt cannot

work what to do with these people since the paperwork is too hard.

Haven't heard the Immigration lawyers (Eric Vardalis, sp?) representing
these people complaining too vociferously about the substantial fees they
must accruing over time, though ...

And if these so-called "refugees" (predictably, I prefer "illegal
immigrants") arrived with their paperwork intact (which they've dumped
overseas, probably because much/all of it wouldn't support their case), the
processing would be a lot faster.

A Labour government invented the concentration camps.

True, in our case (and HECS, and "user pays" come to that). I suppose
you'll compare them with Auschwitz and Dachau, next ....

I also can't take the lies over Iraq. I expect total honesty at all times

from the guys in charge of the nation.

Why don't they be honest, and tell us they went to Iraq to get the oil?

Can you PROVE that. Post some legitimate (ie non-Leftie rant) references!

Nth Korea is a bigger threat, with worse human rights going on, but

nothing is being done. No fukkin oil.

Has it occurred to you that NK probably has (crude) nuclear weapons; has
assisted in their proliferation (and is not a signatory to the
non-proliferation treaty); and would probably sling a few at Japan (they
have the missiles as they regularly demonstrate, and it must be what, 8
minutes flying time to Tokyo). They continually use nuclear issues to
bargain support from the West (ie basic food, medicines etc) for their
****-hole of a country (you'll remember Clinton lifted embargos for this
reason during his second term).

It's a different issue ....

I refuse to swallow the right wing propaganda.

Well, go and have a chew on a KT88 to relieve your frustration, and get back
on topic.

The legacies of the right wing "expansionisms" which look like they'll

continue won't affect me much, except the global trade deals, which will
finally kill off most manufacturing in countries outside China, but then by
the time all that happens, I might be a pensioner, or dead.

No comment ..... LOL!

So there isn't anything to be gained by trying to wish for or to promote

some utopia by fostering some left wing revolution.
But I do wish Micheal Moore all the very best to promote some
alternative thinking in the US, because without the alternative message,
nations drift all to easily to an oppressive dictatorship.

Meanwhile, all our state and territory governments are Labour (SIC

AGAIN!!!), and the only government which is Liberal, ( and with policies
like the Republicans), is the Federal Government.

Liberal-National coalition, actually, and just returned (with a clear
majority) for its fourth term.

I wouldn't mind if there was a Greens Government, but that is some way

off, since only about 10% of anyone actually cares about the environment,
and social equity.

Thank God that's the level of their support here!!!!

The majority vote for the guy who is least likely to raise the cost of

living. If the media is aligned with the government,

See my comments re Latham above. The media gave him a _very_ easy ride
during the campaign. There was little real questioning of Medicare Gold and
his education policies (both divisive, and rejected); the Tasmanian forest
deal, cosying up to the Greens for votes; his own personal failings etc etc.

its very hard for an opposition to counter the propaganda, unless that

government falls on a sword of its own making. And we just don't have a
good Leader of the Opposition, yet.

Patrick Turner.

Patrick, if you're going to continue to post some of this turgid, apologetic
crap here on an International forum, at least get some of the facts right
(er, maybe that should be "correct", LOL) and stop looking at the world
through a pair of unfocussed, slightly green spectacles.

And to the rest of you, sorry this is OT, but it's time (an old LABOR
slogan, lol) someone corrected some of the erroneous Australian
socio-political stuff Patrick regularly posts here.

Ned Carlson

On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 18:53:16 +0000, Lord Valve wrote:

For the last four years, we've seen these whining assholes put forth
multiple crackpot theories

Awww, c'mon Willie...you and the rest of the Art Bell wing of
the Republican party complaining about OTHER people floating
conspiracy theories?

However, consider this: the Ohio voting machines were made
by Diebold, whose CEO promised to "deliver Ohio for Bush".
And those machines don't make a paper trail to audit. Unlike,
say, Australia, where they use plain ol' paper ballots.

culminating in
the blatantly propagandistic Fahrenheit 911,

You guys spend hours every day on the radio & TV blathering
propaganda (Rush Limbaugh ain't a news show), some of which
(ahem) is of doubtful veracity as well. So where's the problem
with the other folks following the right-wing example?

YOU LOST. Shut the **** up and get over it.

When Clinton beat Bush and Dole, you, of course, as a loyal
American, accepted their defeat and supported the
elected president..didn't you? ;-)

--
Ned Carlson Triode Electronics Chicago,IL USA
www.triodeelectronics.com

Stewart Pinkerton

On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 13:34:36 +1100, Patrick Turner
wrote:

A Labour government invented the concentration camps.

Excuse me? Concentration camps were invented by the English during the
Boer War, when your Labour party didn't even exist!

I also can't take the lies over Iraq. I expect total honesty at all times
from the guys in charge of the nation.

Pretty dim, aren't you? :-)

Why don't they be honest, and tell us they went to Iraq to get the oil?

Nth Korea is a bigger threat, with worse human rights going on, but nothing is
being done.
No fukkin oil.

More to the point - they'd lose - again............

I refuse to swallow the right wing propaganda.

Funny, I coulda sworn you'd be a swallower............. :-)

So there isn't anything to be gained by trying to wish for or to
promote some utopia by fostering some left wing revolution.
But I do wish Micheal Moore all the very best to promote some
alternative thinking in the US, because without the alternative message,
nations drift all to easily to an oppressive dictatorship.

Tell me about it, I exist under President Blair! :-(

william lynch

in article , Lord Valve at
wrote on 11/3/04 10:53 AM:

arizona cowboy wrote:

[...]

I'll get over it. But you will always be a nazi.

Lord Valve

CFS wrote:

Brutha Valve,

You are such a right wing asshole!

A-

-men. : )

Ain't it grand?

Lord Valve
Charter Member, VRC

xrongor

YOU LOST. Shut the **** up and get over it.

bush deserves the same treatment clinton got. except bush is actually
guilty.

randy

You lost. Get over it.

LV

the whole country lost. some of us have figured that out already.

randy

Lord Valve

william lynch wrote:

in article , Lord Valve at
wrote on 11/3/04 10:53 AM:

arizona cowboy wrote:

[...]

Damn, you lost the thread, too. It just ain't your decade, eh?

Get over it.

Lord Valve
Grand Dragoon, Mystic Knights of the Thermionic Clan
Uberrohrenfuhrer, Thousand Year Glass Reich
And So Forth

John Stewart

Listening to Dubya giving his acceptance speech reminded me of something
that happened in Europe in the 30's. Dubya said something like

One America, One People, One ?

Sounds like A. Hitler whose rant went something similar.

Ein Fuhrer, ein Volk, ein Reich.

May not be in the correct order, but you can at least get the idea.

Just a reminder. John Stewart

Gtski

Elvis Kabong wrote:

Why don't you shut up? All you do is LIE to everyone
or assassinate their character with innuendo or implications!
**** off and die, you fascist slut.

That's funny Ed...! ! You're insinuating you had any character to
assasinate..! !
What a hoot..! ! ! !

How's the hat sparkin lately with Mr... I mean President Bush getting FOUR
MORE
and all that.. ? ?

But seriously... LV didn't lie when he said Bush would win. Did he Elmis..
? ?

gtski

arizona cowboy wrote:

[...]

Kevin Singleton

"Elvis Kabong" wrote in message
.. .
Why don't you shut up? All you do is LIE to everyone
or assassinate their character with innuendo or implications!
**** off and die, you fascist slut.

The liberal socialist Democrats are imploding!

Stand back! You don't wanna get any on you!

--
Kevin
-=#=-

- If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it
costs when it's free. -- P.J. O'Rourke (1993)

November 19, 2004 is National Ammo Day. Buy 100 rounds, to show your
support of gun and ammunition manufacturers, and your right to keep and bear
arms.

Kevin Singleton

"Ned Carlson" wrote in message
news
say, Australia, where they use plain ol' paper ballots.

We had paper ballots. Liberal socialist Democrats couldn't figure out how
to work them.

--
Kevin
-=#=-
www.freerepublic.com
www.glennbeck.com
www.factcheck.org

- If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it
costs when it's free. -- P.J. O'Rourke (1993)

November 19, 2004 is National Ammo Day. Buy 100 rounds, to show your
support of gun and ammunition manufacturers, and your right to keep and bear
arms.

Fabio Berutti

Dear Sirs,

AFAIK here in old Europe 75% or more of the population hoped for Kerry.
We're not a dangerous bunch of commies, we just would have felt better if
America had "relaxed" a bit its tendency to bomb everything that moves. A
short personal story: once upon a time I was traveling on a Greyhound when a
redneck sitting next to me asked "wheraeyafrom?". Italy, I said. Then he
took the US map I had on my knees and aiming his finger somewhere between
Iowa and the Lakes said "It's here, isnt'it?".
This is the point. I suspect that 50+% of US voters do not have the palest
idea about the bare existence of the whole rest of the world, therefore
bombing them is just a part of a TV show: is it CNN or is it Terminator vs.
Alien? Same tomato juice, virtual. Nobody cares but the ones in the wrong
column of the statistics, the "collateral effects". And they do not vote.

Anyway, other 4 years without Kyoto protocol and we'll be all steam cooked
together with the whole planet: left, right and middle, north and south.
And all rifles of Mr. Valve's private armory will not save him or anybody
else from this. Trust an oil engineer.

So long

Fabio

Jon Yaeger

in article , Fabio Berutti at
wrote on 11/4/04 7:07 AM:

[...]

Fabio, you hit the nail on the head about how Americans are largely ignorant
of the world around us. IMHO, it's shameful & embarrassing.

Yesterday I called on two international clients -- Alliance Francaise and a
translator from Switzerland. Absolutely wonderful people.

Too many Americans will dismiss entire countries and their citizenry because
their rulers do not cowtow to US dictates. But the individuals from these
countries have as much to do with their national policies as I do with mine.
(Thank you Rush, Sean, & etc. for festering ignorance & hate).

Ignorance coupled with arrogance is the deadly fashion over here.

Very damning article in a recent N.Y. Times magazine exploring Bush's
thinking processes (or really, LACK of them). Apparently he often ignores
the wisest and most capable of advisors -- and that circle is contracting --
in favor of his "gut" which he believes is divinely inspired. Very scary,
even for an otherwise patriotic American . . .

Rabid conservatives will dismiss a source like the NY Times in its entirety
simply because they label it as "liberal." Sure, it's liberal compared to
others . . . But that is no reason to dismiss it 100%, if the facts are
true.

Ever notice how the hate monger radio announcers reserve the word "liberal"
for ANYTHING they disagree with or find odious? The term Liberal has lost
any trace of its original meaning; we would be advised to consult with
Webster from time to time to at least have a common reference point.

There was a terrific article that appeared in a 1968 issue of Science
Magazine called "The Tragedy of the Commons", which talked about the
problems of the world (such as nuclear power & weapons, overpopulation,
pollution, etc.) It was remarkable in that it was apolitical and discussed
these most important issues from a logical and scientific vantage point.

A link to the article is
http://dieoff.org/page95.htm. If you take the
trouble to read the entirety, you will likely be both stimulated and
informed. The Bush administration looks even worse in light of their
fiduciary responsibility to the concept of the Commons.

Unfortunately for those who are inclined to dismiss entire issues with a
single Limbaughian sentence, those raised by this article have persisted for
more than 40 years and will no doubt outlast your willful ignorance too.

Jon Yaeger
American

Patrick Turner

Please permit me to top post my short reply.

I respect every syllable of what you are saying,
but I'd prefer to agree to disagree than to to torture the group
over issues of perceived political facts, since this is a tube group, and there
enough
disagreements over "facts" already.

I leave people to therefore make the their judgments and perhaps become more
informed about
Oz politics than they may otherwise have been, were it not for your reply,
and for my post in the first place.

But I will say that a 3million difference in a vote count
where 120 million voted indicates a divided country.

To me democracy is flourishing where the winner of the election gets
the right to govern, and rights bring duty.
The losers get to be the opposition, constantly harrass a governent for its
mistakes.
The government is supposed to respect the rights of the minorities and is bound
to practice duty of care
for everyone, even if they voted Democrat.

I've said my bit, and if you are down my way, I'm sure we could spend time over
a beer to straighten out a
troubled world, but right now I have too many bent amps to fix.

Patrick Turner.

kyser wrote:

[...]

kyser

"Patrick Turner" wrote in message

I've said my bit, and if you are down my way, I'm sure we could spend time

over a beer to straighten out a troubled world, but right now I have too
many bent amps to fix.

Patrick, if I'm ever in Canberra in the future, I'll take you up on the
offer. I'm sure we'd have more in common (even politically) than not.

Cheers!

Patrick Turner

Fabio Berutti wrote:

Dear Sirs,

AFAIK here in old Europe 75% or more of the population hoped for Kerry.
We're not a dangerous bunch of commies, we just would have felt better if
America had "relaxed" a bit its tendency to bomb everything that moves.

I'd agree that only in America you will find the support of Bush that equals
about
50% of the people.

But what of the Nato bombing of Yugoslavia?

The attrocities perpetuated by El Grando Supremo Milosovitch Ahhsole
and his witch of a wife had to be stopped somehow, and you don't stop arsoles
with a slap on the wrist.

Where was europe then? it seems to me they were not realy prepared to do
very much at all. Why did the yanks have to send a single plane or soldier?
If Europe had its act together, they'd not need help from the yanks.

short personal story: once upon a time I was traveling on a Greyhound when a
redneck sitting next to me asked "wheraeyafrom?". Italy, I said. Then he
took the US map I had on my knees and aiming his finger somewhere between
Iowa and the Lakes said "It's here, isnt'it?".
This is the point. I suspect that 50+% of US voters do not have the palest
idea about the bare existence of the whole rest of the world, therefore
bombing them is just a part of a TV show: is it CNN or is it Terminator vs.
Alien? Same tomato juice, virtual. Nobody cares but the ones in the wrong
column of the statistics, the "collateral effects". And they do not vote.

I had a browse in a bookshop here tonight after seeing a movie
about a Mongloian family and their camels, and I came across a book
which said only 1 in 7 know about where Iraq is.
I doubt there is anyone who understands the political and tribal make up of the
country,
and most certainly the person who should be reading such books is Dubbya.

But don't take any notice of me folks, judging by what I do at night, I am a
left
wing commie pinko and a non person.

Anyway, other 4 years without Kyoto protocol and we'll be all steam cooked
together with the whole planet: left, right and middle, north and south.
And all rifles of Mr. Valve's private armory will not save him or anybody
else from this. Trust an oil engineer.

*You* may be steam cooked, but the yanks will just buy a bigger airconditioner,
and keep voting for blokes like Dubya.

When the arctic ice all melts, it opens up faster shipping routes......

Hurricanes will be a lot worse, and more frequent, but America is a resilient
country...

The winters in Canada will be warmer, and that's worth voting for! :-)

Patrick Turner.

So long

Fabio

bowman

John Stewart wrote:

May not be in the correct order, but you can at least get the idea.

"The National Government will regard it as its first and foremost duty to
revive in the nation the spirit of unity and cooperation. It will
preserve and defend those basic principles on which our nation has been
built. It regards Christianity as the foundation of our national morality,
and the family as the basis of national life."

Adolph Hitler, My New World Order, Proclamation to the German Nation at
Berlin, February 1, 1933

I haven't checked the citation -- it might be urban legend but it fits with
some of the speeches I have read. But what politicain has ever said
anything different, if you take 'Christianity' as a wild card?
Sander deWaal

Patrick Turner said:

So whatever Mr Valve says, it is pickled with arrogance,
and all you'll ever get from him is half the story on politics,
and an extreme right wing one at that, so what he says on politics
is all **** and wind.

Treasure his tube advice, ignore the rest.
Works for me!

--
Sander de Waal
" SOA of a KT88? Sufficient. "
Walther

Fabio Berutti wrote:
Dear Sirs,

AFAIK here in old Europe 75% or more of the population hoped for Kerry.
We're not a dangerous bunch of commies, we just would have felt better if
America had "relaxed" a bit its tendency to bomb everything that moves.

[...snip...]

Right!

Democracy - a european invention 2000 years old, btw. - is _not_
a game of win or loose as mr. tube fascist assumes. Too sad that
the mightiest emperor of the world is enthroned stochastically
(you may call it head to head race elections if you like).

I too hoped (not for Kerry but) against Bush, but fortunately we here
(old europe, more precise: germany) are not in danger of beeing invaded
by US troops soon - they are already here. AWACS all over the sky...

Donīt mind rightwing ******s on this presidential elections result.
IMO the US are going to change their law soon - in order to get an
austrian born actor for republican president soon after bush.

That will be fun!

Walther

Lord Valve

Fabio Berutti wrote:

Dear Sirs,

AFAIK here in old Europe 75% or more of the population hoped for Kerry.

You lost. Shut the **** up and get over it, asshole.

Lord Valve
American

Lord Valve

You lost. Get over it.

LV

(crap)

Lord Valve

You lost. Get over it.

LV

(crap)

Lord Valve

You lost. Get over it.

LV

(crap)

Gtski

"John Stewart" wrote in message
Listening to Dubya giving his acceptance speech reminded me of something
that happened in Europe in the 30's. Dubya said something like

One America, One People, One ?

Well sheesh..! ! If you're going to compare him to Hitler you might as
well
get the quote right.

Sounds like A. Hitler whose rant went something similar.

Ein Fuhrer, ein Volk, ein Reich.

Maybe to someone who doesn't speak German...
..... you dont' speak German I presume.. ? ? ?

May not be in the correct order, but you can at least get the idea.

I think we get the idea that you're mad about Bush and the election...
Thats ok... you'll get over it eventually.

BTW... a lot of us, when kids in school, said "..one nation, under God.."
every day.
It is odd that we pledged our allegiance to the "Flag"... eh?? and further,
the "Republic" ( for which it stands)... WHAT.. ? ?

Oh, and obviously you never been in the military...

Just a reminder. John Stewart

John Stewart

Gtski wrote:

[...]

You make a lot of noise for a little man with no name. JLS

Jon Yaeger

I'm not surprised by your vacant reply, L.V.

First of all, I didn't vote for Kerry.

Second of all, the possibility that there are valid abstract ideas to
consider and debate is apparently beyond your grasp.

IMHO the real "losers" are people who can't think for themselves, but just
parade behind other loud and shallow people.

For the sake of your customers, I hope that your troubleshooting skills are
better than the social and mental abilities that you display here.

JY

in article , Lord Valve at
wrote on 11/4/04 12:21 PM:

You lost. Get over it.

LV

Jon Yaeger wrote:

(crap)

Choky

"John Stewart" wrote in message
Listening to Dubya giving his acceptance speech reminded me of something
that happened in Europe in the 30's. Dubya said something like

One America, One People, One ?

Sounds like A. Hitler whose rant went something similar.

Ein Fuhrer, ein Volk, ein Reich.

May not be in the correct order, but you can at least get the idea.

Just a reminder. John Stewart

all politicians are nothing more than cannibals

at least 99,99% of whole bunch ;
dunno who can be in that lost 0,01% ?!

seems that we agree ?

--
.................................................. ........................
Choky

"don't use force, "don't use force,
use a larger hammer" use a larger tube
- Choky and IST"
- ZM

Choky

you lost Mr. Valve ;
same as anyone who follow some dickhead's steps and think with dickhead's
head -instead with his own

--
.................................................. ........................

"Lord Valve" wrote in message

You lost. Shut the **** up and get over it, asshole.

Lord Valve
American

Brian McAllister

On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 07:55:56 -0500, Jon Yaeger
wrote:

There was a terrific article that appeared in a 1968 issue of Science
Magazine called "The Tragedy of the Commons", which talked about the
problems of the world (such as nuclear power & weapons, overpopulation,
pollution, etc.) It was remarkable in that it was apolitical and discussed
these most important issues from a logical and scientific vantage point.

Apolitical?

Here is some more about the "charming" individual who wrote that
article. Fortunately, he did his part for world population control by
committing suicide last year. This ZPGer and his wife were survived
by FOUR children?

The entire article I exerpt can be read at:
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?r105:S30OC7-99:

What are Garrett Hardin's ideas? `Sending food to Ethiopia does more
harm than good,' he explained in a 1992 interview with Omni magazine.
Giving starving Africans enough to eat, Mr. Hardin argued, will only
`encourage population growth.' His views got less savory from there.
In the same interview, the `noted immigration scholar' went on to
criticize China's notoriously coercive population control programs on
the grounds they are not strict enough. He also argued against
reducing infant mortality in undeveloped nations and came out
foursquare in favor of infanticide (`in the historical context,' as
the Omni reporter put it), which he declared `an effective population
control.'

`In all societies practicing infanticide,' Mr. Hardin explained to the
reporter, who happened to be five months pregnant at the time, `the
child is killed within minutes after birth, before bonding can occur.'
Not surprisingly, Mr. Hardin wasn't shy about his enthusiastically
pro-choice views: `A fetus is of so little value, there's no point in
worrying about it.'

What does eliminating children have to do with immigration? According
to Mr. Hardin, just about everything. `Because widespread disease and
famine no longer exist, we have to find another means to stop
population increases,' he explained. `The quickest, easiest and most
effective form of population control in the U.S., that I support
wholeheartedly, is to end immigration.'

In his interview with Omni, Mr. Hardin expressed alarm about `the
next generation of breeders' now reproducing uncontrollably `in Third
world countries.' The problem, according to Mr. Hardin, is not simply
that there are too many people in the world, but that there are too
many of the wrong kind of people. As he put it: `It would be better to
encourage the breeding of more intelligent people rather than the less
intelligent.'

It sounds like this "apolitical" scholar (UCSB) would have been at
home with some of the worst policies of Nazi Germany, Soviet Russia or
Red China. A true "international thinker".

Brian McAllister

Sarasota, Florida

email bkm at oldtech dot net