Posted to rec.audio.car

Default Aftermarket radio

Hi I have an older am/fm/ cassette i want to put in my 94
full size chevy pick up. I have what they say is the
right wiring harness for it. Do i need to remove the under dash
part of the radio to access the wiring? thanks in advance.

Posted to rec.audio.car
Vivek

Yes, actually the under part (I believe you are referring to the trim, the
plastic casing outside the place for stereo) is to be removed for putting
the stereo bolting it from the back.

If your stereo is of slide 'n' click type then you might need to remove the
trims. Check out crutchfield.com they have a nice "select your vehicle" link
to get the initial info.