Nona

Default Vibe CBR 12 Opinions

Does anyone have any views or opinions of the Vibe CBR 12 active enclosure?
I'm considering getting one, mainly for the ease of them, but a decent sound
is important to me. I've never heard the sound of one of these, nor heard
anything about them, so any feedback is much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Nona

Forgot to say - any opinions on the older model, the CBR120 I believe, also
appreciated.

Thanks again.