Jcoop

Default Opinions ??? Be honest !!

http://www.usamps.com/default.asp?View=site_index.htm

What do you think of these amps ?? Compare to Zapco PPI ??

Ge0

I've only seen these amps used for SPL contests, never SQ. I have a VLX-400
myself. Good quality construction, can't see why they wouldn't be all all
around good solution.

Ge0

"Jcoop" wrote in message
http://www.usamps.com/default.asp?View=site_index.htm

What do you think of these amps ?? Compare to Zapco PPI ??

Paul Vina

They're great amps. Have more of an SPL rep, but are great sounding amps
too.

Paul Vina

"Jcoop" wrote in message
http://www.usamps.com/default.asp?View=site_index.htm

What do you think of these amps ?? Compare to Zapco PPI ??

The Lizard

Jcoop wrote:
http://www.usamps.com/default.asp?View=site_index.htm

What do you think of these amps ?? Compare to Zapco PPI ??

The Zapco is prettier, but the US Amps amp will definately do a better
job of propping your hood open.

(stupid answers for stupid questions)

--
Lizard

teamROCS #007 / Technical Director / Founding Member *res derelicta*
http://www.teamrocs.com/
Save Farscape http://www.watchfarscape.com