Gary Davis

Default WTB: Radio Shack "Plate Mic"

If anyone has an extra Radio Shack "Plate Microphone" they'd like to
sell, please get in touch!

Looking to record some jazz in stereo!

thank you,
--Gary
Steven Sena

Default Radio Shack "Plate Mic"

PMZ...?

--
Steven Sena
XS Sound Recording

"Gary Davis" wrote in message
If anyone has an extra Radio Shack "Plate Microphone" they'd like to
sell, please get in touch!

Looking to record some jazz in stereo!

thank you,
--Gary

Steven Sena

PZM...?...It's late...sorry...

--
Steven Sena
XS Sound Recording

"Steven Sena" wrote in message
PMZ...?

--
Steven Sena
XS Sound Recording

"Gary Davis" wrote in message
If anyone has an extra Radio Shack "Plate Microphone" they'd like to
sell, please get in touch!

Looking to record some jazz in stereo!

thank you,
--Gary

John Noll

Gary Davis wrote:
If anyone has an extra Radio Shack "Plate Microphone" they'd like to
sell, please get in touch!

Looking to record some jazz in stereo!

thank you,
--Gary

Keep an eye on eBay for a Crown PZM. I think I saw one
there recently. Better mic than the RS version and they
have been going fairly cheap lately.

JN