Posted to rec.audio.pro
genericaudioperson genericaudioperson is offline

Default Sterling Audio mics at Guitar Center

Hello,

I saw these mics at guitar center. I thought they looked nice for the
price. Are these rebadged Groove Tube mics?

They seem to be quite a nice quality for the price point. I haven't
tried one yet. Just wondering where they fall in the budget category
compared to MXL, etc. They sure look clean, but maybe they
compromised manufacturing tolerances compared to the Groove Tube
models in order to come in at a lower price point.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] cedriclathan154@gmail.com is offline

On Nov 28, 8:02*pm, genericaudioperson
wrote:
Hello,

I saw these mics at guitar center. *I thought they looked nice for the
price. *Are these rebadged Groove Tube mics?

They seem to be quite a nice quality for the price point. *I haven't
tried one yet. *Just wondering where they fall in the budget category
compared to MXL, etc. *They sure look clean, but maybe they
compromised manufacturing tolerances compared to the Groove Tube
models in order to come in at a lower price point.

Yea, it seems it is. Read the reviews on the Guitar Center add. One
guy states that it's the same mic.