Posted to rec.audio.tech
Ed Huber

Default iPod's

I got one of these for a gift. It sounds good with Apple's lossless
compression. Whats with the supplied earphones-They are terrible! Does
anyone know where to find my imported music? I have to pick thru the library
to find it-a drag for compilations. It does not show up in the 'recently
added' playlist. Also any recommendations on headphones-I am using Koss
titamiums.......