Posted to rec.audio.tech

Default listen while recording

Hello outhere,

I have connected a bluetooth headset (logitech mobile
bluetooth headset if it matters).

In any recording software (e.g audagity or cooledit) I can
see the monitor meters moving. So the sound produced
by the headset is "in the PC".

The voice is recorded, I can listen to the recorded
wave sound afterwards.

But how can I listen to the voice in real time ?
This is, while talking and recording also hear the
voice, amplified by my pc ?

The soundcard I use is an onboard ADI1980
(on an asus a7v8x-x motherboard).

Thanks in advance !

Bruno

Posted to rec.audio.tech
FJ

schreef in bericht
oups.com...
Hello outhere,

I have connected a bluetooth headset (logitech mobile
bluetooth headset if it matters).

In any recording software (e.g audagity or cooledit) I can
see the monitor meters moving. So the sound produced
by the headset is "in the PC".

The voice is recorded, I can listen to the recorded
wave sound afterwards.

But how can I listen to the voice in real time ?
This is, while talking and recording also hear the
voice, amplified by my pc ?

The soundcard I use is an onboard ADI1980
(on an asus a7v8x-x motherboard).

Thanks in advance !

Bruno

Are you sure you opened the appropriate slider in the volume-playback menu?
Double-Click on the speaker icon in the taskbar, go
to -options-properties-playback. Set "master" slider approx. half-way, and
ditto for "wave".

YMMV, Folkert/NL

Posted to rec.audio.tech
mc

Windows has 2 volume controls, one for recording and one for playback.

On the playback volume control, make sure the appropriate source (probably
Wave Audio) is not muted and not set to zero volume.

Posted to rec.audio.tech

I've checked those settings already , but none of them
are mute nor set to zero.
What's more, everything is a 100% open.
No voice heard...