Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Michael Mckelvy

Default O.T. Grocery clerks strike

If you live anywhere that this strike is being carried out, I'm wondering
what the strikers are claiming as the reason(s) for their action.

The main reason people where I live are avoiding stores being struck is that
they are being intimidated by the picketers and this is likely to get worse
now that the maf......er Teamsters are involved.

If you'd like to see the contract that they are rejecting you can find it on
the KFI640 web site. I think you'll find it very interesting.

http://www.kfi640.com/main.html