Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default Poopie's problem with music

wrote in message
oups.com...

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Of course we could remind our new friend Graham here how his pal
Arny
really buys turntables. You know, how he e-mailed me under
another
name to ask my what I recommended, and when I told him to buy a
Rega
Planar 3, or a Planar 2 with an RB250 arm at the very least,

True, but out of budget.

he went on e-bay and purchased one of the oldest and cheapest P2s
he
could
find,
with the crappy, mismatched Mayware arm,

True, and within budget.

and then tried to tell
everyone I didn't know what I was talking about because it didn't
sound
very good.

Another one of Marc's paranoid delusions.

Marc again tries to fight substance with fire

In other words, the whole incident backfired on you, and you looked
like an idiot.

That's why you ran away from RAO with your tail between your legs,
Marc.
Why did it take so long for you to come back?

But then again, that's the essence of the Marc and Arny Story.

I cut, Marc runs.

Oh, we're trotting out the "Marc only appears here sporadically, so his
views are suspect" pablum, eh? That has to be the stupidest argument
you ever conceived, because all it ever really illustrates is how empty
and meaningless you life is, and that you have to spend it arguing with
strangers on the Internet.

Marc, you made that argument up yourself, so of course its the stupidest
argument ever conceived.

Stop telling yourself these silly lies and grow up!

That makes absolutely no sense to me.

Of course not Marc. You have few brains and zero self-awareness. I'm glad to
see that you are already plotting your exit strategy.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.pro
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

wrote in message
ups.com...

Eeyore wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote:

Marc said to Poopie B'ar:

Is it possible that Graham thinks this is a better way to buy a
'table?

I wouldn't even remotely consider using one other than for
entertainment purpose any
more.

Well, what would you use a music reproduction system for, other than
entertainment?

Poopie is a fevered follower of the maniacal Dr. Not, who preaches that
"audio is a deadly serious business".

It's only serious when I'm making money from it.

Ok.... who here earns an income from audio ?

Graham

me of course - and........

Me.

Marc, given your many loony statements here about computer networking, it is
no surprise that the gig didn't last for you. I think the job you had that
you were best suited for was working at the garden center giving out bad
advice about perennials:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...e=source&hl=en

"By the way, NOW is the time to prune all those perennials to ground level
if you want them to return next year"

LOL!

Marc, you might be able to get away with idiocy like this in southern
California, but in most of the upper US it exposes you for the fraud you
really are.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.pro
[email protected] vinylanach@aol.com is offline

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

Eeyore wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote:

Marc said to Poopie B'ar:

[...]

It didn't work out for me? What are you talking about?

"By the way, NOW is the time to prune all those perennials to ground level
if you want them to return next year"

LOL!

That's because I saw your front lawn, and it looked like ****.
Everything was dying. That's when I realized you were nothing but
white trash.

Marc, you might be able to get away with idiocy like this in southern
California, but in most of the upper US it exposes you for the fraud you
really are.

Nonsense. It's amazing, but when I haven't spoken to you in a while,
and then I do, it's immediately apparent to me what a babbling idiot
you are. When I spend too much time here, however, I start to assign
qualities to you that you don't necessarily deserve, like evil. You're
not smart enough to be evil. You certainly aren't smart enough to take
seriously.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
[email protected] vinylanach@aol.com is offline

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

Why are you so obsessed with me leaving, Arny? Talk about sensing fear
in someone's posts!

Tell you what...if you ask me nicely, "Please leave, Marc...the
prospect of having you around, revealing how ****ed up I am to
everyone, is too much to bear," then I'll honor your request.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.pro
[email protected] vinylanach@aol.com is offline

Eeyore wrote:
wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
wrote:
Eeyore wrote:

If you're incapable of joining the meaning of " Ok.... who here earns an income from audio ? "

with " In the sense that you purvey loony opinions it seems. "

I feel sorry for you.

Well, I earn an income from writing. Do you?

In part.

I'm not talking about memos to your boss.

Something more than a memo.

Yeah, talk about obfuscations. How many more exchanges will it take
before we see an example of your writing, outside of this NG, of
course? Ten? Twenty? Never?

Have you ever had to write a full-blown report ?

I was a project manager for a telecommunications firm for eight years.
I wrote their training manual. I wrote their OSHA policy handbook. I
wrote their manual for field practices and procedures.

If the sentence in question is indicative of the way you think, the
answer is undoubtedly no.

My technical writing style is more measured. This is *USENET* you know !

No, it's actually inept. It measures, if one can apply this analogy
correctly, like ****.

Sorry, your 'argument' doesn't wash.

I have a degree in literature. I'm an expert. Trust me, your way with
the written word is rudimentary at best, sophomoric at worst. Or would
you like to brag about all the youngsters you've bagged to a group of
starngers on the Internet again?

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.pro
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

wrote in message
oups.com...

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

Eeyore wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote:

Marc said to Poopie B'ar:

[...]

Still climbing ladders for a living, Marc?

"By the way, NOW is the time to prune all those perennials to ground
level
if you want them to return next year"

LOL!

That's because I saw your front lawn, and it looked like ****.

So you're claiming that it unhinged you so badly you made this obvious false
claim?

LOL!

Everything was dying.

Nonsense. It's obviously been too long since you were in a temperate
climate, Boonie.

That's when I realized you were nothing but white trash.

Coming from someone with a life story that could be set in a trailer park,
that's a real hoot.

Marc, you might be able to get away with idiocy like this in southern
California, but in most of the upper US it exposes you for the fraud you
really are.

Nonsense.

Truth.

It's amazing, but when I haven't spoken to you in a while,
and then I do, it's immediately apparent to me what a babbling idiot
you are.

If irony killed!

When I spend too much time here, however, I start to assign
qualities to you that you don't necessarily deserve, like evil. You're
not smart enough to be evil. You certainly aren't smart enough to take
seriously.

Then stop responding to my posts, if you can.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.pro
[email protected] vinylanach@aol.com is offline

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Eeyore wrote:
wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote:

Marc said to Poopie B'ar:

Is it possible that Graham thinks this is a better way to buy
a 'table?

I wouldn't even remotely consider using one other than for
entertainment purpose any
more.

Well, what would you use a music reproduction system for, other
than
entertainment?

Poopie is a fevered follower of the maniacal Dr. Not, who preaches
that
"audio is a deadly serious business".

It's only serious when I'm making money from it.

Ok.... who here earns an income from audio ?

Graham

me of course - and........

Me.

Boon

In the sense that you purvey loony opinions it seems.

Can you explain to me why most objectivists like you write like ****?

Ouch. Obviouisly someone has got Boonie really going.

Personally, I'd be embarrassed if I wrote the sentence above.

Speaks to your lack of introspection, Boonie. The world is full of so-called
objectivists who laugh themselves silly while reading your spew. Having
lives, they only do it quite rarely.

I'm not sure why you always need to insert emotions into other people's
posts like that. As a sociopath, you lack the basic insight to do so.
As a result, you always look insane to those around you. Nobody "has
me going." If I was genuinely upset, I'd leave (something you've been
unable to do over the better part of a decade).

Truth is, Arny, I'm here for one reason...to show yet another
generation of Usenet lurkers and particiapnts that you're a truly sick
****. And I always succeed.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.pro
[email protected] vinylanach@aol.com is offline

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

Eeyore wrote:
wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
wrote:
Eeyore wrote:
wrote:
Eeyore wrote:

If you're incapable of joining the meaning of " Ok.... who
here earns an income from audio ? "
with " In the sense that you purvey loony opinions it seems. "

I feel sorry for you.

Well, I earn an income from writing. Do you?

In part.

I'm not talking about memos to your boss.

Something more than a memo.

Yeah, talk about obfuscations. How many more exchanges will it take
before we see an example of your writing, outside of this NG, of
course? Ten? Twenty? Never?

Have you ever had to write a full-blown report ?

I was a project manager for a telecommunications firm for eight years.
I wrote their training manual. I wrote their OSHA policy handbook. I
wrote their manual for field practices and procedures.

So you'll understand then that writing in that style is very different to
writing a novel. I don't write novels nor
do I have any intention of doing so.

I'm not talking about style, mate. I'm talking about skill.

Well Boonie, you can do nothing if you can't write. In fact that's about
it - you can do nothing but write about nothing.

Would you like another shot at making sense there? Go ahead...I'll
give you a freebie!

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.pro
[email protected] vinylanach@aol.com is offline

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

Eeyore wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote:

Marc said to Poopie B'ar:

[...]

Nope.

Still storing kiddie porn in your hard drive, Arny?

"By the way, NOW is the time to prune all those perennials to ground
level
if you want them to return next year"

LOL!

That's because I saw your front lawn, and it looked like ****.

So you're claiming that it unhinged you so badly you made this obvious false
claim?

No, not at all. It just confirmed that you are a shut-in, and can't
even go outside to prune your perennials before winter.

LOL!

Everything was dying.

Nonsense. It's obviously been too long since you were in a temperate
climate, Boonie.

I managed an outdoor nursery for over three years in such a climate.
Everything I know about gardening was taught to me in that context. In
fact, I struggled a bit when I came back to LA and had to relearn a
lot.

That's when I realized you were nothing but white trash.

Coming from someone with a life story that could be set in a trailer park,
that's a real hoot.

Considering that every time you try to comment on my personal life, you
get it completely wrong, that's a meaningless statement.

Marc, you might be able to get away with idiocy like this in southern
California, but in most of the upper US it exposes you for the fraud you
really are.

Nonsense.

Truth.

By assertion.

It's amazing, but when I haven't spoken to you in a while,
and then I do, it's immediately apparent to me what a babbling idiot
you are.

If irony killed!

That's not an answer.

When I spend too much time here, however, I start to assign
qualities to you that you don't necessarily deserve, like evil. You're
not smart enough to be evil. You certainly aren't smart enough to take
seriously.

Then stop responding to my posts, if you can.

I have. Then you start talking about me cutting and running. When you
do that, you look like a small child crying at the front door as his
parents drive away.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

wrote in message
ups.com...

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

Obsessed?

LOL!

Tell you what...if you ask me nicely, "Please leave, Marc...the
prospect of having you around, revealing how ****ed up I am to
everyone, is too much to bear," then I'll honor your request.

Hold your breath until I do that, Boonie.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
[email protected] vinylanach@aol.com is offline

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

Exactly. I've already written volumes about your lack of
self-awareness.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

wrote in message
oups.com...

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

All for free, right?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
[email protected] vinylanach@aol.com is offline

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

I don't think anyone would pay money to read about people like you.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

wrote in message
oups.com...

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

But you said you didn't write for free, right?

So that makes you a proven liar, again.

Thanks for playing. ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
[email protected] vinylanach@aol.com is offline

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

No, actually you lied when you mentioned my "freebie writing projects."

So that makes you a proven liar, again.

Thanks for playing. ;-)

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.pro
Mr Fox Mr Fox is offline

"George M. Middius" wrote:

No, you stupid donkey, it's a polite way of telling you to **** off. And
not because your idiotic questions are difficult, but because you're a
Krooger-loving troll

And you are not? You seem to have an obsessional relationship with
Arny Krueger. Almost every post you make appears to be an attempt to
garner more publicity for him. I suggest to you that you are Arny
Krueger, writing under an assumed name.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.pro
Mr Fox Mr Fox is offline

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 12:05:47 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Have you ever had to write a full-blown report ?

I was a project manager for a telecommunications firm for eight years.
I wrote their training manual. I wrote their OSHA policy handbook. I
wrote their manual for field practices and procedures.

So you'll understand then that writing in that style is very different to
writing a novel. I don't write novels nor
do I have any intention of doing so.

I'm not talking about style, mate. I'm talking about skill.

Well Boonie, you can do nothing if you can't write. In fact that's about
it - you can do nothing but write about nothing.

To Mr Phillips: I am currently enjoying reading through many of the
'Vinyl Anachronist' articles you have authored. Great stuff, and I
wish you the very best in the future writing in this field.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.pro

wrote:

Have you ever had to write a full-blown report ?

I was a project manager for a telecommunications firm for eight years.
I wrote their training manual. I wrote their OSHA policy handbook. I
wrote their manual for field practices and procedures.

So you'll understand then that writing in that style is very different to
writing a novel. I don't write novels nor
do I have any intention of doing so.

I'm not talking about style, mate. I'm talking about skill.

Well Boonie, you can do nothing if you can't write. In fact that's about
it - you can do nothing but write about nothing.

To Mr Phillips: I am currently enjoying reading through many of the
'Vinyl Anachronist' articles you have authored. Great stuff, and I
wish you the very best in the future writing in this field.

Why thank you, Mr. Fox!

Boon