Brian Huether

Default Where to buy mass loaded viinyl in MA or NH??

I live in the Boston area (Billerica) and am looking to get myself some mass
loaded vinyl (the stuff with the foam backing so I can apply it directly to
existing drywall). I don't want to pay the outrageous delivery fees and so
am hoping to find some in the Boston area. I have called several acoustical
contractors but so far no one has a clue what I am tlking about when I ask
them about MLV.

thanks,

brian