Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW ScottW is offline

Default NAT: Janet Numbskull

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ing-extremism/

"I was briefed on the general topic, which is one that struck a nerve
as someone personally involved in the Timothy McVeigh prosecution,"
Ms. Napolitano said.

"Let me be very clear: we monitor the risks of violent extremism
taking root here in the United States. We don´t have the luxury of
focusing our efforts on one group; we must protect the country from
terrorism whether foreign or homegrown, and regardless of the ideology
that motivates its violence," Ms. Napolitano said. "

What a nut Napo has turned into. Implying McVeigh took root is
ridiculous.

Still her own denials tell us that after assessing the risks....she
plans to do nothing.

""We are on the lookout for criminal and terrorist activity but we do
not — nor will we ever — monitor ideology or political beliefs. We
take seriously our responsibility to protect the civil rights and
liberties of the American people, including subjecting our activities
to rigorous oversight from numerous internal and external sources,"
Ms. Napolitano said. "

So the DHS report is a waste of everyones time except letting us know
what they really think and who is really dangerous.

""Rightwing extremism," the report defines in a footnote on Page 2,
goes beyond religious and racial hate groups and extends to "those
that are mainly antigovernment, rejecting federal authority in favor
of state or local authority, or rejecting government authority
entirely."

Napo....your definition of extremism is extreme. But you should
probable put shhhtard under surveillance, just to be safe. Definitely
a radical imbalanced veteran....well radical and imbalanced for sure.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,
ScottW wrote:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...s-rightwing-ex
tremism/

"I was briefed on the general topic, which is one that struck a nerve
as someone personally involved in the Timothy McVeigh prosecution,"
Ms. Napolitano said.

"Let me be very clear: we monitor the risks of violent extremism
taking root here in the United States. We don´t have the luxury of
focusing our efforts on one group; we must protect the country from
terrorism whether foreign or homegrown, and regardless of the ideology
that motivates its violence," Ms. Napolitano said. "

What a nut Napo has turned into. Implying McVeigh took root is
ridiculous.

I don't think she did that. How does commenting on a report compiled
predominately by the Bush administration make her a nut?

Still her own denials tell us that after assessing the risks....she
plans to do nothing.

""We are on the lookout for criminal and terrorist activity but we do
not ‹ nor will we ever ‹ monitor ideology or political beliefs. We
take seriously our responsibility to protect the civil rights and
liberties of the American people, including subjecting our activities
to rigorous oversight from numerous internal and external sources,"
Ms. Napolitano said. "

So the DHS report is a waste of everyones time except letting us know
what they really think and who is really dangerous.

Isn't it important for the government to know who is really dangerous?

""Rightwing extremism," the report defines in a footnote on Page 2,
goes beyond religious and racial hate groups and extends to "those
that are mainly antigovernment, rejecting federal authority in favor
of state or local authority, or rejecting government authority
entirely."

Napo....your definition of extremism is extreme. But you should
probable put shhhtard under surveillance, just to be safe. Definitely
a radical imbalanced veteran....well radical and imbalanced for sure.

Cool! A new nickname to demean a political opponent. And she's a woman.

Are you sure that's her definition?

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW2 ScottW2 is offline

On Apr 15, 4:27Â*pm, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article
,

Â*ScottW2 wrote:
On Apr 15, 3:14Â*pm, MiNe 109 Â* wrote:
In article
,

Â*ScottW wrote:
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ano-stands-rig...
tremism/

"I was briefed on the general topic, which is one that struck a nerve
as someone personally involved in the Timothy McVeigh prosecution,"
Ms. Napolitano said.

"Let me be very clear: we monitor the risks of violent extremism
taking root here in the United States. We don´t have the luxury of
focusing our efforts on one group; we must protect the country from
terrorism whether foreign or homegrown, and regardless of the ideology
that motivates its violence," Ms. Napolitano said. "

Â*What a nut Napo has turned into. Â*Implying McVeigh took root is
ridiculous.

I don't think she did that. How does commenting on a report compiled
predominately by the Bush administration make her a nut?

Â*Predominately? Â*That assertion requires proof.
It seems very unlikely that the Bush administration would draft a
report
that deals in length with the consequences of electing a minority
president.
No media report that I've seen anywhere attributes this report to the
Bush
administration beyond noting the effort started under Bush.
But the release, and therefore all the vetting of the final version
are Napo's.
And she stands behind her work.

I misremembered something I read.

http://www.salon.com/politics/war_ro...ort/index.html

Â*"It's unclear when work on this particular assessment began, but some
reports say that it might have been in the works before Obama took
office."

Must have read "some reports." The same story says the report was
leaked, not released.

So Napo stands behind her leaks...good to know. LoL.

Â*Still her own denials tell us that after assessing the risks.....she
plans to do nothing.

""We are on the lookout for criminal and terrorist activity but we do
not €¹ nor will we ever €¹ monitor ideology or political beliefs. We
take seriously our responsibility to protect the civil rights and
liberties of the American people, including subjecting our activities
to rigorous oversight from numerous internal and external sources,"
Ms. Napolitano said. "

So the DHS report is a waste of everyones time except letting us know
what they really think and who is really dangerous.

Isn't it important for the government to know who is really dangerous?

So you want them to spy on people to find out who.
and use profiling as well. Â* LoL.

Shoe's on the other foot.

I'm not objecting to my international calls being monitored.
Are you?

""Rightwing extremism," the report defines in a footnote on Page 2,
goes beyond religious and racial hate groups and extends to "those
that are mainly antigovernment, rejecting federal authority in favor
of state or local authority, or rejecting government authority
entirely."

Napo....your definition of extremism is extreme. Â* Â*But you should
probable put shhhtard under surveillance, just to be safe. Â*Definitely
a radical imbalanced veteran....well radical and imbalanced for sure.

Cool! A new nickname to demean a political opponent. And she's a woman.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,
ScottW2 wrote:

I'm not objecting to my international calls being monitored.
Are you?

Some calls may be monitored for quality-control purposes.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,
ScottW2 wrote:

You'd thing the righties might be interested in showing how different
they are from the extremists.

Haven't you figured out it's all just a label game from the dems?

No, that doesn't appear to be the case.

First it was Rush is head of the Republican Party...now it's right
wing extremism painted with a broad brush.

That's what happens when Republicans adopt extremist views.

I think the smearing of veterans returning from service for their
country was vile.

I think you're exceptionally naive on this point.

Stephen

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 15, 11:10*pm, ScottW2 wrote:

I think the smearing of veterans returning from service for their
country was vile.

I don't know anybody that does this sort of thing, 2pid.

Oh, wait:

"But you should probable put shhhtard under surveillance, just to be
safe. Definitely
a radical imbalanced veteran....well radical and imbalanced for sure."

I guess I do after all. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] Mr.clydeslick@yahoo.com is offline

On 20 Apr, 00:00, ScottW2 wrote:

*You're just radical and imbalanced. *Did you ever see Taxi Driver?

I am sure that at least 20 million people have.
You better go hide under your bed.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Sacky said:

*Did you ever see Taxi Driver?

I am sure that at least 20 million people have.
You better go hide under your bed.

Scottie doesn't actually know any veterans. He just 'assumes' that every
word he reads on his beloved blogs is the gospel truth.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 19, 11:00*pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Apr 19, 7:40*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Apr 15, 11:10*pm, ScottW2 wrote:

I think the smearing of veterans returning from service for their
country was vile.

I don't know anybody that does this sort of thing, 2pid.

Oh, wait:

"But you should probable put shhhtard under surveillance, just to be
safe. *Definitely
a radical imbalanced veteran....well radical and imbalanced for sure."

I guess I do after all. LoL.

*You're just radical and imbalanced. *Did you ever see Taxi Driver?

Was it written by Mary Mapes?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 19, 11:15*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Sacky said:

* * * * * *Did you ever see Taxi Driver?

I am sure that at least 20 million people have.
You better go hide under your bed.

Scottie doesn't actually know any veterans. He just 'assumes' that every
word he reads on his beloved blogs is the gospel truth.

Close, George. 2pid 'thinks' that what he *perceives* the blogs say is
the gospel truth.

And as we know 2pid cannot read very well.

You nailed the part about 2pid clearly and obviously not knowing any
veterans though.