Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default Important question for Bratzi

Do you believe AIDS is God's punishment for Sodomites?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default Morein, check this out

Bratzi said:

Do you believe AIDS is God's punishment for Sodomites?

No, because firstly I don't believe in a God that looks down on the
tiny insignificant earth and really cares what individuals do.
Secondly, because AIDS affected homosexuals only incidentally. It
arose from Africans eating or copulating with higher primates.

Bratzi resorts to parroting the consensus of the medical community. Is
Hell freezing over?

None the less we should treat AIDS for what it is, a disease, and not
a discrimination against homosexuals. AIDS sufferers should have been
dealt with from a disease control perspective and the disease would
have died out in the West in four or five years.

Lack of judgmentalism? Lack of hyypocritical moral outrage?

Bobo, who's running the Bratzi puppet now?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 16 Ian, 18:34, George M. Middius cmndr _ george @ comcast . net
wrote:
Do you believe AIDS is God's punishment for Sodomites?

If so, he is a couple of thousand years too late.
After all, He's got a couple of other billion galaxies to take care
of, besides ours.
How does the man find the time?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Morein said:

Lack of judgmentalism? Lack of hyypocritical moral outrage?
Bobo, who's running the Bratzi puppet now?

I'm more concerned about his comments about "smelly Mexicans", Jewish
"disease genes", his apologies for Nazi Germany, his denigration of
Franklin Delano Roosevelt, and his apparent belief that "Aryan culture" has
particularly valuable characteristics. Mr. Rutschman is preoccupied with the
characteristics of race, and the intepretation of what he sees as evidence
to justify the notion of Aryan racial superiority.

Looks like you've actually read those great steaming hunks of doo-doo with
which Bratzi favors RAO. Congratulations on your vigilance.

[snip]
He wanted us to feel the fire, feel it as it consumes us, and
perhaps he wanted to feel it himself.

Yes, Bratzi is no doubt very twisted.

The Devil lives in flames.

All I was hoping for was a comparison to Oompa-Loompas. You've outdone
yourself.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Morein said:
All I was hoping for was a comparison to Oompa-Loompas. You've outdone
yourself.

I follow the novelist's dictum "Why use three words when a dozen will do?"
I take my bow

Here's a splunge I just heard: Ernest Hemingway once claimed he could
write a novel consisting of just six words. Upon the inevitable challenge,
EH scribbled the following on a napkin: "For sale: Baby shoes, never
used." Really whets your appetite, doesn't it?