slim stick man

Default Sony CDX MP450 and XM radio

Does anyone know if the Sony CDX-MP450X head unit can control a XM
radio through the "UniLink" interface?
I want to get a Satellite radio for my Daughter but do not want to
have to add a separate control box for the XM. She also does not have
a tape unit so I would also have to add an FM antenna connection.
Really want to keep it simple if I can.
TAI