alan meade

Default Amp protection light

Gday
My Boss Audio 1000w (Australian, not American) mp protection light is
coming on. When the amp first powers up music briefly comes from the
speakers and then cuts out. The amp/cooling fan stays on, but the
protection light comes on. Had the amp for well over a year and this
has just started happening.

Any advice would be appreciated
Thanks
Alan Meade