Posted to rec.audio.tech
martinbr martinbr is offline

Default Sony wm-d3 cassette part

Hello, I have a Sony wm-d3 cassette player that a part broke off when I
was
trying to close the door on the tape. I wonder if anyone here can identify
this? I know this is a real long shot, but I thought I would try here first
before going on google to find a forum that might deal with these.

If anyone knows of a good forum this would be helpful also. Here is a
picture of the part that broke off.
thanks,
martinbr

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

wrote in message
ups.com...

martinbr wrote:
Hello, I have a Sony wm-d3 cassette player that a part broke off when I
was
trying to close the door on the tape. I wonder if anyone here can
identify
this? I know this is a real long shot, but I thought I would try here
first
before going on google to find a forum that might deal with these.

If anyone knows of a good forum this would be helpful also. Here is a
picture of the part that broke off.
thanks,

where is the graphic?

Hopefully, on a different NG that allows posting binary attachments

e.g. alt.binaries.pictures.radio or some such.

Posted to rec.audio.tech
martinbr martinbr is offline

I was unaware that that you couldn't put up a photo of a electronic part.
It's not like it was porno or anything. Waiting for your flame.
martinbr

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..

wrote in message
ups.com...

martinbr wrote:
Hello, I have a Sony wm-d3 cassette player that a part broke off when

was
trying to close the door on the tape. I wonder if anyone here can
identify
this? I know this is a real long shot, but I thought I would try here
first
before going on google to find a forum that might deal with these.

If anyone knows of a good forum this would be helpful also. Here is a
picture of the part that broke off.
thanks,

where is the graphic?

Hopefully, on a different NG that allows posting binary attachments

e.g. alt.binaries.pictures.radio or some such.

Posted to rec.audio.tech

On Sat, 11 Nov 2006 04:38:24 -0800, "martinbr"
wrote:

I was unaware that that you couldn't put up a photo of a electronic part.
It's not like it was porno or anything. Waiting for your flame.
martinbr

You can't put it up because this newsgroup isn't flagged to accept
binary attachments. Many news-servers will just throw them away. On
those that don't, you'll just annoy the users. Expecting text-only
messages, they may have set this group to automatically download
message bodies, not just headers. They may be reading on a slow
connection, or a portable device.

It's easy to get free web space. Stick your picture there, and link.

Posted to rec.audio.tech
jakdedert jakdedert is offline

martinbr wrote:
I was unaware that that you couldn't put up a photo of a electronic part.
It's not like it was porno or anything. Waiting for your flame.
martinbr

....yet once you found out, you did it again.

I've got a couple of 'parts' Pro-Walkman's....

jak

Posted to rec.audio.tech
martinbr martinbr is offline

Okay, thanks for the info. I guess it's time to open a account on somewhere
like photobucket or something.
martinbr
wrote:

I was unaware that that you couldn't put up a photo of a electronic part.
It's not like it was porno or anything. Waiting for your flame.
martinbr

You can't put it up because this newsgroup isn't flagged to accept
binary attachments. Many news-servers will just throw them away. On
those that don't, you'll just annoy the users. Expecting text-only
messages, they may have set this group to automatically download
message bodies, not just headers. They may be reading on a slow
connection, or a portable device.

It's easy to get free web space. Stick your picture there, and link.

Posted to rec.audio.tech
martinbr martinbr is offline

Okay, here is the link for the part for anyone taking a stab at it.
thanks,
martinbr
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q...r/109_0972.jpg

wrote:

I was unaware that that you couldn't put up a photo of a electronic

part.
It's not like it was porno or anything. Waiting for your flame.
martinbr

You can't put it up because this newsgroup isn't flagged to accept
binary attachments. Many news-servers will just throw them away. On
those that don't, you'll just annoy the users. Expecting text-only
messages, they may have set this group to automatically download
message bodies, not just headers. They may be reading on a slow
connection, or a portable device.

It's easy to get free web space. Stick your picture there, and link.

Posted to rec.audio.tech
martinbr martinbr is offline

Hey, this is what I like. A nice friendly user group. And where did I do it
again? I posted the link to anyone wanting to take a stab at it. But no,
there is always some smart ass that has to contribute to nothing that serves
worth while to my original question. Newsgroup deleted.
martinbr
"