Posted to rec.audio.misc

Default What are these headphones?

http://video.google.com/googleplayer...92263521009527
I saw this video on google video one night when I was bored, and love
the headphones the guy has on. They first show up in the video 0:30 in
and can be seen better as the fire moves past them arond 1:15. btw,
they are fire dancing; one guy has a staff and the other has poi. I
assume the headphones are wireless as I don't see any wires (unless
they are to thin to see), and most likely they come in different
colors. I've searched all over google and froogle and can't find them
(I can't find who made the video either). Any ideas?
Nick