SPritch57

Default Need a 12 relay for my B&K pro5

Please, help me find a OMRO G2VN-237P 12V.

Can someone tell where I can find one?

Thanks much,
Scott
mick

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 06:20:50 +0000, SPritch57 wrote:

Please, help me find a OMRO G2VN-237P 12V.

Can someone tell where I can find one?

OMRON relays are available through just about all the major component
distributors such as Farnell or RS Components. The G2V series is an old
one. IIRC it is a small telecoms type that plugs into a 14 or 16pin DIL
socket, isn't it? See if you can find something like that. 12v is a common
voltage and just about all the relay manufacturers will do an equivalent.

--
Mick
(no M$ software on here... :-) )

darkmoebius

Hey Spritch,

I saw your offer from last month. I'm badly in need of an original
power transformer from a Sansui 1000A. My brother lives in Berkley
and could pick it up for me if you still have it.

Please let me know via PM or reply to this post,

Victor