Posted to rec.audio.tech
BobMCT BobMCT is offline

Default No power on Yamaha DSPA3090?

This old workhourse will not power on any longer. The fuses test out
file so does any knowledgeable technician know what else I could look
for to resolve?

TIA
Posted to rec.audio.tech
Mark Zacharias Mark Zacharias is offline

"BobMCT" wrote in message
This old workhourse will not power on any longer. The fuses test out
file so does any knowledgeable technician know what else I could look
for to resolve?

TIA

First check the standby power and turn-on line from the microprocessor to
the sub-power board.

Are you a technician?

Mark Z.

Posted to rec.audio.tech
BobMCT BobMCT is offline

On Thu, 27 Dec 2012 19:30:32 -0600, "Mark Zacharias"
wrote:

"BobMCT" wrote in message
.. .
This old workhourse will not power on any longer. The fuses test out
file so does any knowledgeable technician know what else I could look
for to resolve?

TIA

First check the standby power and turn-on line from the microprocessor to
the sub-power board.

Are you a technician?

Mark Z.

I'll look into that Mark. And no, I'm not a professional technician
but I have dabbled with electronic circuits for many a decade.
Posted to rec.audio.tech

"BobMCT" wrote in message
On Thu, 27 Dec 2012 19:30:32 -0600, "Mark Zacharias"
wrote:

"BobMCT" wrote in message
. ..
This old workhourse will not power on any longer. The fuses test out
file so does any knowledgeable technician know what else I could look
for to resolve?

TIA

First check the standby power and turn-on line from the microprocessor to
the sub-power board.

Are you a technician?

Mark Z.

I'll look into that Mark. And no, I'm not a professional technician
but I have dabbled with electronic circuits for many a decade.

I might be able to help. You can email me direct at:

and reverse "labolgcbs" to read "sbcglobal"

Mark Z.