Mike Sims

Default 350Z Stereo Upgrades

I just bought a 2004 350Z, and the stereo sounds like crap.

I would like to install my CD changer, deck, EQ and a sub into this car,
but don't really know where to get the adapters for it.

Anyone out there deal with the 350Z, and know where I can get this
stuff?

blue350z

Mike Sims wrote:
I just bought a 2004 350Z, and the stereo sounds like crap.

I would like to install my CD changer, deck, EQ and a sub into this

car,
but don't really know where to get the adapters for it.

Anyone out there deal with the 350Z, and know where I can get this
stuff?

www.crutchfield.com
I bought an alpine 9833 head unit and it came with the dash kit which
interfaces with the current wiring for the crappy sound system.
they are legit dealers for branded stuff and its worth paying the
extra$$$ as opposed to buying off ebay etc where if it stops working
you're s---wed