Hittin2Hard4Ya Hittin2Hard4Ya is offline
Junior Member

Location: Denver, Colorado
Default ????????????????

I been in car audio for 4 years! Maybe this has been asked B4, but know one has given me a answer on why do people put the subwoofers upside down on the box. Will the effect the sound or what?
MZ

For looks.

"Hittin2Hard4Ya" wrote in
message ...

--
Hittin2Hard4Ya

Brandonb

As Mark said, for looks, but also for installation purposes. Sometimes
you just need to have a box too shallow for the sub to fit inside the box.

I am working on an install where the subs could not possibly fit right
depth-wise, but there is plenty of room width-wise to get the corrcet
volume. So what I did was decided on a subwoofer based on how "pretty"
the back was.

Brandonb

Hittin2Hard4Ya wrote:

I been in car audio for 4 years! Maybe this has been asked B4, but know
one has given me a answer on why do people put the subwoofers upside
down on the box. Will the effect the sound or what?

Brandonb

(there should be one lying around for reference).
Bake at 400°for about 25 minutes -
or you could fry them in olive oil.
Place the meatballs in the tomato gravy, and simmer for several hours.
Serve on spaghetti.
Accompany with green salad, garlic bread and red wine.

Newborn Parmesan

This classic Sicilian cuisine can easily be turned into Eggplant Parmesan
If you are planning a vegetarian meal. Or you could just as well use veal -
after all, you have to be careful - Sicilians are touchy about their young
family members...

6 newborn or veal cutlets
Tomato gravy (see index)
4 cups mozzarella, 1cup parmesan, 1cup romano
Seasoned bread crumbs mixed with
parmesan
romano
salt
pepper
oregano
garlic powder
chopped parsley
Flour
eggwash (eggs and milk)
Peanut oil for frying.

Pound the cutlets.
Dredge in flour, eggs, then the bread crumb mixture.
Fry till golden brown in 350° peanut oil.
In a baking pan, place a layer of gravy,
then one of meat, gravy, and cheese.
Another layer each of meat, gravy, and cheese.
Then bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
Serve on hot pasta with romano cheese.

Southern Fried Small-fry

Tastes like fried chicken, which works just as well.
In fact you may want to practice cutting up whole chickens
for frying before you go for the real thing.
Whole chicken is much more efficient and inexpensive than buying pieces.

1 ti