Warren Bryant

Default FS: A/D/S 346is component set

Hi,

I've replaced my ADS 346is set and I'm offering them for sale. The set
is in good condition; the right midbass and tweeter were repaired since
my amp channel damaged them (with a DC offset) over a year ago, but
operate fine since
their return from Rich's Car Tunes. So overall, everything is in working
order.

The crossovers are in excellent condition since they were in a case
behind a wall. I should still have the grills and box for them. If I
don't get any offers by next week, then I will place them on Ebay. Let
me know if anyone would like pictures. If posting replies here, please
cc my address as well since I don't check this group daily. Thanks!

Warren
User

What did you replace them with?

Warren Bryant