Default Carbine auto alarms

Hello all--

I've been on a wild goose chase for awhile now looking for information
about Carbine car alarms. I've owned one for 8 years but haven't needed
information until recently, in order to program a new remote. Hopefully
the following info will save anyone else a serious hunt.

Carbine alarms are manufactured by Magnadyne. Their web site is
www.magnadyne.com. The discontinued alarms section has several old
manuals and other files that may be useful.

If you happen to need to know how to program a remote for the CA-300
alarm, here's how:

http://www.magnadyne.com/images/transfaxpdf/CA300C.pdf

1) Turn the car's ignition on.
2) Flip the valet mode switch six times. (Each flip in either direction
equals one flip.) The alarm will sound briefly when you've done it
correctly.
3) Push the remote button once. The alarm will chirp to acknowledge the
new remote.
4) Turn off the ignition. The remote should be programmed now.

Anyway, I hope this information helps someone one out along the way.
Happy holidays, everyone!

Rob

Sanyo RD R60 Auto Reverse Cassette Deck, $59 Ken Drescher Marketplace 0 November 25th 04 05:14 AM
Car Alarms Auscultans Car Audio 0 September 7th 04 03:02 AM
Auto Taser-unlike an alarm, this works! Peter Klein Car Audio 6 May 8th 04 12:52 AM
FS: Auto taser Peter Klein Car Audio 0 April 12th 04 09:57 PM
Sherwood Dual Auto Reverse Cassette Deck, $79 Ken Drescher Marketplace 0 July 1st 03 01:45 PM