v brown

Default Cakewalk Pro Audio 9 and Layla 24 problem

Having trouble getting an audio signal to Cakewalk Pro Audio 9 from my
Layla 24. I use: XP,SBLive,CWPA9,Layla 24, on a Gateway Select 650 AMD
Athlon, 648 Mhz, 384 RAM. Layla 24 is working: Echo console meters
show input/output signal activity. I choose the Layla's analog in as
the track source, but Pro Audio's meter shows no activity when I arm
the track, and XP tends to crash. Cakewalk's wave profiler recognizes
the layla 24 and the drivers are working, but no luck. Any advice
would be much appreciated. -v brown