Posted to rec.audio.car
SPL BRONCO II[_7_] SPL BRONCO II[_7_] is offline

Default CDT EF-8

should sound very clean and accurate, they have pretty good punch for
8"ers.

Hank

--
SPL BRONCO II

Bass good!!, you bad!!

Posted to rec.audio.car
SPL BRONCO II[_8_] SPL BRONCO II[_8_] is offline

are the subs dual or single VC?

Hank

--
SPL BRONCO II

Bass good!!, you bad!!

Posted to rec.audio.car
steer steer is offline

Anyone ever use CDT's EF-8 series? Just picked up a pair to run off the
rear channels of an ESX Q120. Am replacing an IDQ8 with the pair now.

I've got an a/d/s RS10 that I was running for a while so I'll be curious
to see how these two 8's do in sq and bass output vs. the single 10. Am
planning on running each in a seperate sealed enclosure.

Thoughts?

Thanks