Posted to rec.audio.high-end
---MIKE--- ---MIKE--- is offline

Default Digital FM

I have ordered a Sangean HDT-1. This is a tuner for DIGITAL FM which
the Vermont Public Radio is now transmitting. Do any of you have any
experience or opinions on this?

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Vinyl Rules! Vinyl Rules! is offline

There has been extensive discussion of this tuner in two FM Audio
Groups in Yahoo. One group is the FM Tuner Group, and you can link to
them at www.fmtunerinfo.com. The other group is the HDRadio group in
the Yahoo Tech Groups.

There have been a variety of opinions and measurements posted on this
tuner, so you should easily find out what others think of this tuner.

I've had no personal experience with this tuner, therefore I have no
opinion to offer.

On Apr 1, 10:18 am, (---MIKE---) wrote:
I have ordered a Sangean HDT-1. This is a tuner for DIGITAL FM which
the Vermont Public Radio is now transmitting. Do any of you have any
experience or opinions on this?

---MIKE---In the White Mountains of New Hampshire

(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Posted to rec.audio.high-end
---MIKE--- ---MIKE--- is offline

I have been using the Sangean HDT-1 for several days now. After
learning the controls I found it very easy to use. The sound on digital
FM (107.9 from northern Vermont) is excellent. They have a 24 hour
classical feed. The sound on standard FM is excellent also. I would
have preferred a standard size remote rather than the "credit card"
size.