Harold

Default CDs for Sale at Lower Price than other Amazon Vendors

Hey folks,

I'm selling for a lower price than you'll find most vendors selling
for because I need to move my CDs quick. I'm trying to keep my
Internet radio station afloat, but it costs money, you know? So I'm
selling my collection.

I'm selling my collection of CDs on Amazon.com's Used Marketplace.
I'm selling a wide variety of CDs--please visit my website at
http://www.VoyagerRadio.com/Cafe for a link to my Amazon listings.

Okay, thanks for reading this post. I hope to see be selling to you soon!

Harold J. Johnson
VoyagerRadio
Transmitting Downtempo Electronica to Earth
Site: http://www.VoyagerRadio.com
Blog: http://VoyagerRadio.blogspot.com