Hank Holman

Default Best Dual Tape Cassette Deck?

My Sony TC-WA9ES dual cassette tape deck is broken an repair will run
about $200. If I should decide to replace instead of repair what two
or three best quality/value units would you reccomend. My application
is not professional but rather high-end, high-quality, high-volume
usage. Thanks, Hank Holman