newthread[username]

Default Bose CD/Tape/Navi/TV Unit

I have a bose CD/Tape/Navi/TV Unit . its twice the size of a standard
radio and has a filp down colour screen. Does any one have any info on
this unit, what car it's from, pinouts etc...

I have some pictures, but they wont attach

--
pro2500
pro2500's Profile: http://theultimateforums.com/forums/....php?userid=94

newthread[username] wrote in message ...
I have a bose CD/Tape/Navi/TV Unit . its twice the size of a standard
radio and has a filp down colour screen. Does any one have any info on
this unit, what car it's from, pinouts etc...

This is a newsgroups for home audio gear for sale, not for car audio.

You can probably find places to talk about car stereos and other
relevant stuff by searching web and newsgroups via:

www.google.com

Also, try www.Bose.com and also call Bose and ask for advice.

I have some pictures, but they wont attach

John Durbin

Says who? Granted most of the content here is about home audio for sale
- other than the mindless never-ending blather about you-know-who - but
car audio gear shows up occasionally. Not like they named the group
rec.home.audio.marketplace, after all...

There is a car audio newsgroup where the seller might find more
like-minded buyers however: rec.audio.car

JD