Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] guerrillaresistance_1@hotmail.com is offline

Default ((( WARNING ))) Pass it on if you have the courage. €*

((( WARNING ))) Pass it on if you have the courage. €*

American Soldiers are being killed by our own [[[ Coverment ]]]

9/11 was a inside job, The Iraq War is staged !!!

They need a excuse to stay in Iraq to steal the OIL.

Bush and Cheney are Mass Murderers and agents of the Elite Robber Oil
Barons.

It's NOT a WAR on TERROR ! It's a WAR for OIL !

Sometimes the TRUTH is so ugly we do not want to believe it.
And sometimes the TRUTH is stranger then fiction!
If we do nothing, then we deserve it. Protect your Families.

Form Militia's !!!

" WE MUST RESIST TYRANNY "

Start Calling Our Boys Home from Iraq Right Now !

Our Love Ones are slaughtered for the lack of knowledge !!!

Long Live The Republic. We Must Resist Tyranny.

Sons of Liberty Militia
Tim Stine
312 S. Wyomissing Ave.
Shillington, Pa. 19607 U.S.A.
610-775-0497

The revolution has started !!!
It's time to start over.

http://tinyurl.com/yrk23j

Would I be retarded to pass this up!? bigbossfan80 Car Audio 10 August 2nd 04 05:27 PM
Low pass/High pass filters=bandpass filter Mack Tech 6 November 14th 03 01:49 PM
FA: Pass Labs Ono James Marketplace 0 November 1st 03 09:26 PM
FA: Pass Labs Ono James Marketplace 0 November 1st 03 09:26 PM