Steven R. Rochlin

Default - MONTREAL Show Report Online -

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your patience as we now have our Montreal show report online
at http://www.enjoythemusic.com . More reports will be coming online shortly

Enjoy the Music,

Steven R. Rochlin
http://www.EnjoyTheMusic.com

Where you can find:

Superior Audio, The Absolute Sound,
Review Magazine, The $ensible Sound,
Audiophile Audition, The Audiophile Voice...
....and MUCH more!

Arny Krueger

Steven R. Rochlin wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your patience as we now have our Montreal show report
online at http://www.enjoythemusic.com . More reports will be coming
online shortly

Enjoy the Music,

Steven R. Rochlin
http://www.EnjoyTheMusic.com

Where you can find:

Superior Audio, The Absolute Sound,
Review Magazine, The $ensible Sound,
Audiophile Audition, The Audiophile Voice...
...and MUCH more!

Don't you feel funny posting about audio in
rec.audio.personal-attack&sue-em&politics?

;-)

S888Wheel

From: "Arny Krueger"
Date: 4/12/2004 7:32 AM Pacific Standard Time
Steven R. Rochlin wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your patience as we now have our Montreal show report
online at
http://www.enjoythemusic.com . More reports will be coming
online shortly

Enjoy the Music,

Steven R. Rochlin
http://www.EnjoyTheMusic.com

Where you can find:

Superior Audio, The Absolute Sound,
Review Magazine, The $ensible Sound,
Audiophile Audition, The Audiophile Voice...
...and MUCH more!

Don't you feel funny posting about audio in
rec.audio.personal-attack&sue-em&politics?

;-)

Don't you feel funny being the cause of that problem then whining about it?
Don't you feel funny crapping on another thread that started out as an audio
related thread?
Arny Krueger

S888Wheel wrote:

Don't you feel funny being the cause of that problem then whining about

it?

First off, I'm not nearly as omniscient as you seem to think I am,
sockpuppet. Therefore I'm not the person with sole responsibility for the
current state of RAO.

Secondly, I'm not whining, I'm observing a well-known fact.

Sockpuppet, your attempt to avoid taking personal responsibility for your
personal actions is noted. No surprises here, of course.

Don't you feel funny crapping on another thread that started out as an

audio related thread?

Please provide us with a formal definition of "crapping on another thread".
Then, I'll use it to show how you are at least as guilty as anybody for the
current state of RAO, sockpuppet.

BTW sockpuppet, what do you do for a living? Your historic inability to give
a straight answer to this simple ordinary question is just another example
of your inability to take responsibility for your own actions.

Sockpuppet, I'll bet you'll blame your mental break down at this point on
"sociopath(s)". Of course "sociopaths" are people who endeavor to cause
other people real harm, which is what you have been bragging about doing to
me, right? But no way could you be a sociopath, right?

LOL!

dave weil

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 11:17:36 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

BTW sockpuppet, what do you do for a living? Your historic inability to give
a straight answer to this simple ordinary question is just another example
of your inability to take responsibility for your own actions.

I thought you didn't care what he did for a living. Yet you continue
to press this point.

Your own words belie your statement that you don't care about what he
does for a living.

Of course, I did a simple Google search and found not only his
occupation but a picture of him as well. I know that Google has given
you problems in the past, so I understand how you can't find this
information.

Google is *not* your friend. I remember when you wondered if I was a
guitar-playing bandleader in Atlanta. Turns out that the only things
that I have in common with him despite the name were the fact that I
also have an Epiphone semi-hollowbody guitar and an almost identical
hat. Oh yeah, at the time a similar goatee (but that's changed to a
nice soul patch).

Arny Krueger

Lionel wrote:
dave weil - - lundi 12

wrote:

BTW sockpuppet, what do you do for a living? Your historic
inability to give a straight answer to this simple ordinary
question is just another example of your inability to take
responsibility for your own actions.

I thought you didn't care what he did for a living. Yet you continue
to press this point.

Asked and answered, many times. I just ask him what he does for a living to
show that he's ashamed of himself. Just another poor guy who hates himself
for what he has made of himself. Sound familiar, Weil? It should. It's you!

Your own words belie your statement that you don't care about what he
does for a living.

Weil, I'm wondering how many times I could directly address this point for
you and you'd still forget my answer in about 10 minutes. This is just
another example of that. I've answered this trivial question several times.

I told you about taking all those illegal drugs, and look where it got you!

Of course, I did a simple Google search and found not only his
occupation but a picture of him as well. I know that Google has given
you problems in the past, so I understand how you can't find this
information.

Of course you knew the right answer when you started searching, Weil. You've
bragged about that in the past.

So Weil, you weren't looking for the answer to a question that you didn't
already know the answer to. You were just going through the pretense of a
search, when you knew the right answer all along. That's very pretentious of
you. It's intellectual deception. Of course pretentiousness and intellectual
deception are foundations of your personal style.

You shouldn't do these kind of Google searches about Mr. S888Wheel
because he don't like that.
Few hour ago he was writing to me :

"Just look at what you researched for this post. One has to
ask when were you even sleeping. Yours looks like obsessive behavior."

You are the judge of the risks you can take... )

Right, it's quite clear that if you do what S888wheel asks you to do, he'll
criticize you for going along with a fool like him.

dave weil

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 13:20:42 -0400, in rec.audio.opinion you wrote:

Lionel wrote:
dave weil - - lundi 12

wrote:

BTW sockpuppet, what do you do for a living? Your historic
inability to give a straight answer to this simple ordinary
question is just another example of your inability to take
responsibility for your own actions.

I thought you didn't care what he did for a living. Yet you continue
to press this point.

Asked and answered, many times. I just ask him what he does for a living to
show that he's ashamed of himself.

So you *do* care what he does for a living. It serves your own agenda.
Thanks for confirming it.

Just another poor guy who hates himself for what he has made of himself.
Sound familiar, Weil? It should. It's you!

Isn't mind-reading suposed to be a no-no according to your bizarre
rules of life"?

BTW, I'll be going out-of-town for another 4 live Elvis Costello shows
this weekend. Hardly a sign of hating what I've made of myself.

Your own words belie your statement that you don't care about what he
does for a living.

Weil, I'm wondering how many times I could directly address this point for
you and you'd still forget my answer in about 10 minutes. This is just
another example of that. I've answered this trivial question several times.

Yep, and each time you underscore that the information is dreadfully
important to you.

I told you about taking all those illegal drugs, and look where it got you!

Saved post.

Of course, I did a simple Google search and found not only his
occupation but a picture of him as well. I know that Google has given
you problems in the past, so I understand how you can't find this
information.

Of course you knew the right answer when you started searching, Weil. You've
bragged about that in the past.

I *didn't* know the "right answer". That's how I found out the "right
answer".

I note that you don't back up your false claim with a Google quote.

So Weil, you weren't looking for the answer to a question that you didn't
already know the answer to.

Wrong. I didn't know the answer until I searched for it. Took me about
5 minutes.

You were just going through the pretense of a
search, when you knew the right answer all along.

Nope. Wrong. Prove otherwise.

That's very pretentious of
you. It's intellectual deception. Of course pretentiousness and intellectual
deception are foundations of your personal style.

Nope. Wrong again.

You shouldn't do these kind of Google searches about Mr. S888Wheel
because he don't like that.
Few hour ago he was writing to me :

"Just look at what you researched for this post. One has to
ask when were you even sleeping. Yours looks like obsessive behavior."

You are the judge of the risks you can take... )

Right, it's quite clear that if you do what S888wheel asks you to do, he'll
criticize you for going along with a fool like him.

You shouldn't slam Lionel like this.

dave weil

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 18:05:33 +0200, Lionel
wrote:

dave weil - - lundi 12 Avril

wrote:

BTW sockpuppet, what do you do for a living? Your historic inability to
give a straight answer to this simple ordinary question is just another
example of your inability to take responsibility for your own actions.

I thought you didn't care what he did for a living. Yet you continue
to press this point.

Your own words belie your statement that you don't care about what he
does for a living.

Of course, I did a simple Google search and found not only his
occupation but a picture of him as well. I know that Google has given
you problems in the past, so I understand how you can't find this
information.

You shouldn't do these kind of Google searchs about Mr. S888Wheel because he
don't like that.
Few hour ago he was writing to me :

"Just look at what you researched for this post. One has to
ask when were you even sleeping. Yours looks like obsessive behavior."

You are the judge of the risks you can take... )

I guess so. What's your point?

Time for you to retire.
S888Wheel

Date: 4/12/2004 8:17 AM Pacific Standard Time
S888Wheel wrote:

Don't you feel funny being the cause of that problem then whining about

it?

First off, I'm not nearly as omniscient as you seem to think I am,

I don't think the disruption of one unmoderated Usenet group is any sign of
omniscience. One would have to have a totally skewed perspective from living
life vicariously on Usenet for many years to see the disruption of a Usenet
group through years effort as any sign of omniscience.

sockpuppet. Therefore I'm not the person with sole responsibility for the
current state of RAO.

You are right. I should have said you were part of the cause. Feel better or
worse?

Secondly, I'm not whining, I'm observing a well-known fact.

You are whining.

Sockpuppet, your attempt to avoid taking personal responsibility for your
personal actions is noted. No surprises here, of course.

Now that is a non sequitor. Some day you might know what the term means.

Don't you feel funny crapping on another thread that started out as an

audio related thread?

Please provide us with a formal definition of "crapping on another thread".

All those years on Usenet and you don't know what it means to crap on a thread?
That is rather stupid.

Then, I'll use it to show how you are at least as guilty as anybody for the
current state of RAO, sockpuppet.

Wrong. But feel free to give it a try. Nothing better to do than search for
something on the archives of RAO? No doubt, what ever you find will have to be
taken out of context to suit your agenda. But that would be business as usual
for you.

BTW sockpuppet, what do you do for a living? Your historic inability to give
a straight answer to this simple ordinary question is just another example
of your inability to take responsibility for your own actions.

This is another fine example of a non sequitor. I guess google lied to you when
you did a search? Or were you to stupid to pick up on the obvious clues others
have deliberately given you to make the search easy? Here is a hint Arny. My
occupation is lucritive enough for me to be buying a second house in Florida as
an investment. You have no idea what an ass you have made of yourself on this
subject. I'm not about to spoil this joke at your expense.

Sockpuppet, I'll bet you'll blame your mental break down at this point on
"sociopath(s)". Of course "sociopaths" are people who endeavor to cause
other people real harm, which is what you have been bragging about doing to
me, right?

Wrong. There has been no mental breakdown on my end. Funny that you brag about
causing other people harm regularly on RAO and then attribute such behavior to
that of a sociopath. You are amazingly lacking in selfawareness.

But no way could you be a sociopath, right?

Right

LOL!

Lionel

dave weil wrote:
On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 18:05:33 +0200, Lionel
wrote:

dave weil - - lundi 12 Avril

wrote:

[...]

You say that because you are an old sage Dave...
But before touching to this Nirvana I guess that you have done some
errors. ;-)

dave weil

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 19:52:54 +0200, Lionel
wrote:

dave weil wrote:
On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 18:05:33 +0200, Lionel
wrote:

dave weil - - lundi 12 Avril

wrote:

[...]

Yes, I am human. I am also master of my own fate...
Steven R. Rochlin

Gentlemen,

And your argument relates to my original post... how? Am not being overly
critical, just curious how all this relates to audio, and the Montreal show
specifically.

i miss those early days of RAO, before rec.audio.tubes was even a forum.
Hmm... i remember helping form RATubes. That was back in, hmmmm, 1995 or so
as i recall.

Have we TRULY progressed or ??? No need to reply my friends, just some
proverbial "food for thought". There must be other newsgroups where debates
such as those here are desired and fully warranted. May i make a humble
suggestion that we get back to audio? Personal attacks have been going on
here for far too long. Feel free to exchange personal e-mail addresses and
take it offline if you so desire.

What would be enjoyable is to have SIGNAL (low noise factor) about Audio
Opinions in a civilized way. Your help in this matter would be truly
appreciated.

Enjoy the Music (Pink Floyd "Two Suns In the Sunset"),

Steven R. Rochlin
http://www.EnjoyTheMusic.com

"In my rear view mirror
The sun is going down
Sinking behind bridges in the road
I think of all the good things
That we have left undone
And I suffer premonitions
Confirm suspicions
Of the holocaust to come

The rusty wire that holds the cork
That keeps the anger in
Gives way
And suddenly, it's day again
The sun is in the east
Even though the day is done
Two suns in the sunset
Could be the human race is run

Like the moment when your brakes lock
And you slide toward the big truck
[Man:] "Oh, no."
And stretch the frozen moments with your fear
And you'll never hear their voices
[Child:] "Daddy, Daddy"
And you'll never see their faces
You have no recourse to the law anymore
(children screaming)

And as the windshield melts
And my tears evaporate
Leaving only charcoal to defend
Finally, I understand
The feelings of the few
Ashes and diamonds
Foe and friend
We were all equal in the end

[radio:] "...and now the weather.
Tomorrow will be cloudy with
Scattered showers from the east...
With an expected high
Of 4000 degrees Celsius" "

wrote:

dave weil wrote:
On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 18:05:33 +0200, Lionel
wrote:

dave weil - - lundi 12

Avril

wrote:

[...]

Lionel

wrote:

dave weil wrote:

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 18:05:33 +0200, Lionel
wrote:

dave weil - - lundi 12 Avril

[...]

This is also my daily painful job...
Marc Phillips

wrote:

[...]

Even though I explicitly gave out my name and occupation some five or six years
ago on this forum, Arny still blathers on that I'm a sockpuppet, or posting
under an alias, or that I'm some other guy named Marc Phillips who posted on
Usenet three years before I even owned a computer. There is no reason for
Scott to give Arny his occupation, since Arny will undoubtedly have a problem
believing it, much to the continued amusement of just about everyone else here.

Boon
Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
Steven R. Rochlin wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your patience as we now have our Montreal show report
online at http://www.enjoythemusic.com . More reports will be coming
online shortly

Enjoy the Music,

Steven R. Rochlin
http://www.EnjoyTheMusic.com

Where you can find:

Superior Audio, The Absolute Sound,
Review Magazine, The $ensible Sound,
Audiophile Audition, The Audiophile Voice...
...and MUCH more!

Don't you feel funny posting about audio in
rec.audio.personal-attack&sue-em&politics?

;-)

Sweet Baby Jesus!!!!!

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

BTW sockpuppet, what do you do for a living?

He provides hours of amusement for the masses
through causing poseurs great amounts of discomfort.
So, he feels right at home here, breaking your balls.