Sockpuppet Yustabe

Default Better late than never !

"Bob Morein" wrote in message
news

"Sockpuppet Yustabe" wrote in message

"Bob Morein" wrote in message

do the French really want credit for
this food, which is responsible for so many heart attacks?

What an idiot!!!

A combination of lots of unhealthy habits would do that.
French Fries would't cause any deaths at all, if
it were the sole vice. (Of course, unless someone choked on one.

You neglect the monotony of some diets. There are many Americans who line

up
every lunchtime at MacDonalds for their supersized fries/cola/Mac.
And the "fry" is emblematic of all the crap Americans eat. Bad habits come
in bunches.

So you are talking in metaphors. That casts doubt on anything you have to
say.
We will mever know what you really mean. That is, we can't take you
literally anymore.

George M. Middius

Sockpuppet Yustabe said:

And the "fry" is emblematic of all the crap Americans eat. Bad habits come
in bunches.

So you are talking in metaphors.

Hardly.™

That casts doubt on anything you have to say.

Careful there.......

We will mever know what you really mean. That is, we can't take you
literally anymore.

I believe Bobo was using "fry" emblematically. An emblem is not a
metaphor. The exception is a figurative emblem, such as when an
acquaintance of ours chose a photo of a turd to represent Krooger.

Arny Krueger

Default *Lionelle's HATIKVA*

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Bobo, you finished your nap. How nice for you.

This is the hardest thing about this group. Your opponent will use

any
means to dig under your skin. For example, the allegations that Arny is

child molester, or references to his dead son, etc.

Boy, are you stupid.

Right, it's absolutly stupid to try to argue facts, even readily provable
facts, with Middius.

Krooger posted his sex-with-children stories himself.

A lie. They weren't my stories, they were stories that were sent to me via
untraceable email. They were stories that were similar to stories previously
posted on RAO by one George Middius.

The only thing we don't know is if he's already guilty or
still in the planning stage.

What we do know is that George Middius has repeatedly posted
sex-with-children stories that he claims he personally wrote himself, on
RAO. They're in the google archives.

As for Dead Nate, boy are you stupid.

That would be something else that George has posted on RAO under his own
name.

Stupid, stupid, stupid. Get a clue already.

Right, it's absolutely stupid to try to argue facts, even readily provable
facts, with Middius.

I believe that the *official* story among Middius apologists like sockpuppet
Yustabe, is that the Middius Dead Nate stories were jokes.

If you search google you can find a goodly collection of child pornography
posted on RAO by George Middius, Greg Singh, and a person who posts under
many aliases, but is known as "Graham". Then you can find exploitation of
that material by Marc Phillips and David Weil. Interestingly enough you can
find examples of Marc Phillips condemning me for objecting to the child
pornography, and also find examples of Marc Phillips condemning me for not
objecting strongly enough to the self-same child pornography.

Amazing stuff showing how low these idiots will go.