Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Gary[_2_] Gary[_2_] is offline

Default WE 300B's

I have a case of these tubes, Western Electric 300B's. There is a total of
15 tubes, all NOS and all in there own boxes. These are all packed in a
larger cardboard box. These came from the telephone company in this area. I
am accepting offers on the whole 15 tubes. Please email me direct. All tubes
have been tested. I believe all are from same date.
Gary...

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
west[_4_] west[_4_] is offline

"Gary" wrote in message
I have a case of these tubes, Western Electric 300B's. There is a total of
15 tubes, all NOS and all in there own boxes. These are all packed in a
larger cardboard box. These came from the telephone company in this area.

am accepting offers on the whole 15 tubes. Please email me direct. All

tubes
have been tested. I believe all are from same date.
Gary...

Gary,

Did you sell these yet? I don't know if this is legit or not because the
items are just about too good to be true. Besides, I never heard of you.
What's your price collectively and individually (matched pairs)?

west

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Gary[_2_] Gary[_2_] is offline

The items have been sold. What makes a difference if I am never heard of by
you. You got to get around. Been selling tubes for 15 years with websites.

--
Gary...
"west" wrote in message news:NNt6i.869$WZ6.485@trnddc03...

"Gary" wrote in message
I have a case of these tubes, Western Electric 300B's. There is a total

of
15 tubes, all NOS and all in there own boxes. These are all packed in a
larger cardboard box. These came from the telephone company in this

area.
am accepting offers on the whole 15 tubes. Please email me direct. All

tubes
have been tested. I believe all are from same date.
Gary...

Gary,

Did you sell these yet? I don't know if this is legit or not because the
items are just about too good to be true. Besides, I never heard of you.
What's your price collectively and individually (matched pairs)?

west

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Gary[_2_] Gary[_2_] is offline

One other thing, yes, this is true. Came from a telephone building that was
cleaned out for modernization. I just happen to be a lucky one that found
these.