Leo Edwards

Default Nero 5.5.10.56 not saving equaliser settings in compilations

Hi all,

I was wondering if someone could help me with a bit of trouble I'm
having with Nero 5. Whenever I make a compilation & save specific
equaliser settings it rememebers them when the compilation is open,
but when I close Nero and go back into it - it hasn't saved the eq.
settings. Therefore, I have to recreate these settings for every
compilation I make as I cannot save them and use them on another
project. These are also equaliser settings within Nero btw, and not
the ones used in Wave Editor.

Could anyone help at all please?

Thanks

Leo Edwards