jim dolan

Default DBX speaker eq

i recently picked up a pair of DBX SF-10 speaks in perfect shape, but
missing the accompanying SFC-10 equalizer. i looking to buy the
equalizer. please contact me if you have one for sale.
boardjunkie

Hi Jim,

I have one of these (SFC-10). Let me know if you're still looking for
one. Very clean condition, checked out and operates as new. 25$ takes
it.

Travis

jim dolan wrote:
i recently picked up a pair of DBX SF-10 speaks in perfect shape, but
missing the accompanying SFC-10 equalizer. i looking to buy the
equalizer. please contact me if you have one for sale.

thomas757 thomas757 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardjunkie View Post

jim dolan wrote:
i recently picked up a pair of DBX SF-10 speaks in perfect shape, but
missing the accompanying SFC-10 equalizer. i looking to buy the
equalizer. please contact me if you have one for sale.
i need one also will pay 50.00
thomas757 thomas757 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas757 View Post
i need one also will pay 50.00