Ron

Default APT Holman amplifier - help

Hello,

Do any of you folks happen to have an owner's manual for the APT 1
Holman amplifier. I recently picked up a used one that needs some
work and I am confused by the LED display. Both channels are working
but when I turn off the signal, right LED extinguishes and left one
stays on. Don't know what to make of this. Does this unit have a
"turn on" circuit? Any help and/or a photocopy of the owner's manual
would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Ron