Default Automatic tonnau cover

I am thinking of building a bed cover made out of wood and covered for
my bed of my truck. It would have a hinge so it would open and I could
store things like groceries, etc. It there a way to make it so the
hinged part could be opened automatically by a button or remote or
something? Can you help me find where the parts are?

Just thinking right now. Any helpful ideas are appreciated!

Chris Mullins

sure, hydraulic lift on the back, not sure what the exact name for it is,
but it looks like a shock. kinda expensive i'm betting. But with good math
and proper placing two of these could life the cover no problem.

it'd probably be cheaper/easier to hire a troll like bob wald to hide in the
trunk and just push the cover up.

wrote in message
ups.com...
I am thinking of building a bed cover made out of wood and covered for
my bed of my truck. It would have a hinge so it would open and I could
store things like groceries, etc. It there a way to make it so the
hinged part could be opened automatically by a button or remote or
something? Can you help me find where the parts are?

Just thinking right now. Any helpful ideas are appreciated!

smoove

After time and materials it is probably cheaper to buy one. Also, why don't
you try a truck news group for this question. alt.trucks.chevy
alt.autos.dodge.trucks

"Chris Mullins" wrote in
message ...
sure, hydraulic lift on the back, not sure what the exact name for it is,
but it looks like a shock. kinda expensive i'm betting. But with good
math and proper placing two of these could life the cover no problem.

it'd probably be cheaper/easier to hire a troll like bob wald to hide in
the trunk and just push the cover up.

wrote in message
ups.com...
I am thinking of building a bed cover made out of wood and covered for
my bed of my truck. It would have a hinge so it would open and I could
store things like groceries, etc. It there a way to make it so the
hinged part could be opened automatically by a button or remote or
something? Can you help me find where the parts are?

Just thinking right now. Any helpful ideas are appreciated!

FS - LECTROSONICS MODULAR AUDIO PROCESSOR - EC1 EXPANSION CONTROLLER AND AP4 16 AUTO MIC PREAMP MODULES MarkSG Pro Audio 0 March 16th 05 10:52 PM
Automatic Mixers NewYorkDave Pro Audio 2 August 10th 04 03:05 PM
Sansui Cassette Deck with Automatic Level Control Ken Drescher Marketplace 0 April 1st 04 05:22 PM
Areas to cover for most effective interior noise reduction? Ken Car Audio 3 December 21st 03 06:39 AM
Total Recorder: recording in mono only with automatic timed recorder feature Chumley the Walrus Pro Audio 0 October 22nd 03 05:22 PM