Posted to rec.audio.tech
RealInfo RealInfo is offline

Default SPDT SWITCHES ?

Hi all

I am working on a fuzz prototype and I need to find a good source for SPDT
switches .

I am talking about those metal footswitches used in effects boxes
like fuzez that switch between channels.

Does anyone know a good mannufacturer for those switches ?

Thanks in advadnce
EC

Posted to rec.audio.tech

"RealInfo" wrote ...
I am working on a fuzz prototype and I need to find a good source for SPDT
switches .

I am talking about those metal footswitches used in effects boxes
like fuzez that switch between channels.

Does anyone know a good mannufacturer for those switches ?

Are you really looking for a *manufacturer*?
Or are you looking for a source (wholesaler, etc.)?

You'd have to be building 100s of thousands of these
things to buy directly from a manufacturer.

Note: This newsgroup is read around the planet.
Where are you?

Posted to rec.audio.tech
RealInfo RealInfo is offline

A wholesaler will do at this time
You are right .

Thanks

"Richard Crowley" ???
z...
"RealInfo" wrote ...
I am working on a fuzz prototype and I need to find a good source for
SPDT
switches .

I am talking about those metal footswitches used in effects boxes
like fuzez that switch between channels.

Does anyone know a good mannufacturer for those switches ?

Are you really looking for a *manufacturer*?
Or are you looking for a source (wholesaler, etc.)?

You'd have to be building 100s of thousands of these
things to buy directly from a manufacturer.

Note: This newsgroup is read around the planet.
Where are you?

Posted to rec.audio.tech

"RealInfo" wrote ...
A wholesaler will do at this time
You are right .

Where are you?
Posted to rec.audio.tech
GregS[_3_] GregS[_3_] is offline

In article , "Richard Crowley" wrote:
"RealInfo" wrote ...
A wholesaler will do at this time
You are right .

Where are you?

He could probably search for locking pb footswitch or
locking push button footswitch

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Geoff Geoff is offline

RealInfo wrote:
A wholesaler will do at this time
You are right .

What about a retailer ?

Jaycar has a DPDT foorswitch SP0764 that would do just fine, for your
prototype at least.

i THOUGHT EVEN dse HAD ONE, BUT CAN'T FIND IT NOW.

GEOFF

Oops sorry about da capslock

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Geoff Geoff is offline

geoff wrote:
RealInfo wrote:
A wholesaler will do at this time
You are right .

What about a retailer ?

Jaycar has a DPDT foorswitch SP0764 that would do just fine, for your
prototype at least.

i THOUGHT EVEN dse HAD ONE, BUT CAN'T FIND IT NOW.

GEOFF

Oops sorry about da capslock

Ooops, sorry again. Thought I was on a ' .nz " newsgroup.

geoff

SPDT ? RealInfo Marketplace 0 June 18th 08 11:10 AM
Oktava MK 319 mod: is it really necessary to disable the switches? Andy_P Pro Audio 4 April 6th 08 02:06 AM
What do the roll-off switches on a 421 do? spud Pro Audio 8 December 13th 06 01:41 PM
Matrix switches Giji George Pro Audio 0 February 24th 04 11:01 AM
Matrix switches Giji George Tech 0 February 24th 04 11:01 AM