Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Andre Jute Andre Jute is offline

Default St Patrick's Day Massacre -- the Movie

On St Patrick's Day 2008 in the thread
http://groups.google.ie/group/rec.au...4f6b6355c466b4
Worthless Peter Wieck told a gross lie in his continuing flame war on
Andre Jute. The lie depended on the configuration of computers. When
this lie was conclusively scuppered, Worthless Wiecky told several
progressively more ludicrous lies to blow smoke over his first lie.
Worthless Wiecky owes the group an apology for his lies and the
accompanying abuse.

Graham "Poopie" Stevenson, who posts on RAT as Eeyore,
enthusiastically confirmed Worthless Wiecky's lies as true. Poopie
Stevenson is a self-declared "computer expert". Poopie either knew
that Worthless Wiecky lied -- and lied with Worthless -- or Poopie
knows buggerall about computers. Poopie Stevenson owes the group an
apology for lying to us on at least one of these matters.

Keith Richardson is also a self-declared "computer expert". He too
either had to know Worthless Wiecky lied, and lied for Worthless
Wiecky, or he isn't a "computer expert's" arsehole. Later Richardson
tried to pretend that despite the fact that he knew the "evidence" was
meaningless and proved nothing, the charge should stick. Richards owes
the group an apology for at least one lie, and for several further
deceits.

Jon Yaeger earns his living from installing and servicing computers
and, more damningly still, particularly from Macs, the computers in
question. Yaeger knew from the first minute that Worthless Wiecky
lied. Yaeger kept quiet for two days. Yaeger owes the group an apology
for his deceit. Yaeger has posted to the thread but still hasn't
admitted that Worthless Wiecky lied. Yaeger's deceit continues.

The anonymous poster "flipper" is another self-declared "computer
expert". Anonymous "flipper" has admitted that he knew immediately
that Worthless Wiecky lied, that the "evidence" Worthless Wiecky
presented was worthless. Yet when Iain Churches asked how the
information presented as "evidence" is arrived at, anonymous "flipper"
merely told him how to see the "evidence" without telling him it was a
big lie. Anonymous "flipper" owes the group, and Iain personally, an
apology. Anonymous "flipper" has already told us he feels no moral
responsibility to the truth, not to iain, not to the group, not to
anyone; presumably he therefore won't be apologizing.

There's a moral point here. How can we ever trust these people again
on anything? We work with lethal high voltages. If someone feels able
to lie either actively or by omission for personal reasons, can we
trust our lives to them on dangerous electronics? I certainly shall
not be taking any advice offered by these deliberate, malicious and
now exposed liars.

Andre Jute
Teflon
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
graham graham is offline

"Andre Jute" wrote in message

"snip" boring and predictable text

There's a moral point here. How can we ever trust these people again
on anything? We work with lethal high voltages. If someone feels able
to lie either actively or by omission for personal reasons, can we
trust our lives to them on dangerous electronics? I certainly shall
not be taking any advice offered by these deliberate, malicious and
now exposed liars.

This is hilarious, AJ preaching morals. But, you are correct, Andre Jute
should certainly not take advice from anyone on the net, considering
that "lethal high voltages" are involved ... You are a hoot, I think your
comedy writing is great!!

Andre Jute
Teflon

Slimy is more accurate ...

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

On Mar 19, 10:32*pm, "graham" wrote:

Slimy is more accurate .

Graham:

Why bother? Andre ain't nohow gonna change. In the last few years his
rantings have long, long surpassed anything he may have ever written
towards the care and feeding of tubes, he is exposed himself as a
doddering old fool likely in the early stages of senility and dementia
who appears to live at present only on bile, resentment, bitterness,
anger and imagined conspiracies.

All he wants is attention - no more, no less. Were he after respect,
he would behave differently. Were he after credibility, he would
behave differently. Were he after supporting tubecraft, he would
behave differently.

He is utterly powerless and utterly pathetic.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
graham graham is offline

"Peter Wieck" wrote in message
On Mar 19, 10:32 pm, "graham" wrote:

Slimy is more accurate .

Graham:

Why bother? Andre ain't nohow gonna change. In the last few years his
rantings have long, long surpassed anything he may have ever written
towards the care and feeding of tubes, he is exposed himself as a
doddering old fool likely in the early stages of senility and dementia
who appears to live at present only on bile, resentment, bitterness,
anger and imagined conspiracies.

All he wants is attention - no more, no less. Were he after respect,
he would behave differently. Were he after credibility, he would
behave differently. Were he after supporting tubecraft, he would
behave differently.

He is utterly powerless and utterly pathetic.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

Oh, absolutely!!

But just like the people who love or hate Howard Stern.
When asked: "Why do you listen to Howard Stern"? Both camps say:
" I just want to hear what he will say next".

I look at his scribbles for a good laugh, not for any technical or
educational reasons, because there aren't any ..... he is a fiction
writer, there is no reason to assume that any of his ramblings are
anything other ....

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Andre Jute Andre Jute is offline

Poopie Stevenson has now written to say that he won't apologize to RAT
for the lies he told:

Poopie Stevenson, aka "graham" aka "Eeyore"
wrote:
"Andre Jute" wrote:

"snip" boring and predictable text

What Poopie Stevenson doesn't want you to see is the proof that he
repeatedly told lies to the group:

[...]

Seems the other way rouind to me, Poopie. You lied and lied and lied
to prove something against me. Instead, using the same data, I
*proved* that you lied and lied and lied.

Here are the charges against Poopie Stevenson and the rest of the scum
in full:

[...]

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Andre Jute Andre Jute is offline

That he posts to this thread is adequate proof that Worthless Peter
Wieck knows its content. He therefore has rejected the opportunity to
apologise for the malicious lies he told to RAT recently. I think it
is safe to assume that Worthless Wiecky is not a gentleman and bears
RAT no goodwill. Here are the details of his lies:

On Mar 20, 1:44*pm, Peter Wieck wrote:
On Mar 19, 10:32*pm, "graham" wrote:

Slimy is more accurate .

Graham:

Why bother? Andre ain't nohow gonna change. In the last few years his
rantings have long, long surpassed anything he may have ever written
towards the care and feeding of tubes, he is exposed himself as a
doddering old fool likely in the early stages of senility and dementia
who appears to live at present only on bile, resentment, bitterness,
anger and imagined conspiracies.

All he wants is attention - no more, no less. Were he after respect,
he would behave differently. Were he after credibility, he would
behave differently. Were he after supporting tubecraft, he would
behave differently.

He is utterly powerless and utterly pathetic.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Andre Jute Andre Jute is offline

I wonder when anonymous "flipper" and the Australian fascist party
enforcer Ketih Richarson will join this circle jerk of disgraced
liars:

On Mar 20, 2:29*pm, "graham" wrote:
[...]

This is what the disgraced liars are trying to blow smoke over:

[...]

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Andre Jute Andre Jute is offline

Default Very few gentlemen left on RAT, was St Patrick's Day Massacre

Gentlemen:

Of those who lied and lied and lied to the members of RAT in the
thread
http://groups.google.ie/group/rec.au...4f6b6355c466b4
a) The scumball anonymous "flipper" said from the first that he felt
no moral obligation to tell RAT the truth;
b) the scumball Graham "Poopie" Stevenson has rejected several
opportunitites to apologize for the lies he told RAT;
c) the scumball Worthless Peter Wieck has refused to apologize for the
lies he told RAT;
d) the scumball Jon Yaeger, who lied to RAT for several days by his
silence when we know he knew lies were being repetedly told to
members, is not planning to apologize; on the contrary, he has since
told new lies;
e) the scumball Keith Richardson, far from apologizing when his lies
were exposed, told us his opinion supercedes the fact; clearly he
won't apologize if he believes he can do no wrong.

They're clearly neither gentlemen nor men.

The concluding paragraph of my original report, in full below my
signature, is worth repeating:

There's a moral point here. How can we ever trust these people again
on anything? We work with lethal high voltages. If someone feels able
to lie either actively or by omission for personal reasons, can we
trust our lives to them on dangerous electronics? I certainly shall
not be taking any advice offered by these deliberate, malicious and
now exposed liars.

Andre Jute
Charisma is the talent of inducing apoplexy in losers by merely
existing righteously

On Mar 19, 11:59*pm, Andre Jute wrote:
[...]

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Andre Jute wrote:

Gentlemen:

Of those who lied and lied and lied to the members of RAT

Oh **** OFF you worthless windbag.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Andre Jute Andre Jute is offline

Poopie Stevenson aka Eeyore
wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:
Gentlemen:

Of those who lied and lied and lied to the members of RAT

Oh **** OFF you worthless windbag.

That is Poopie's entire reply to these serious charges:

****
[...]

Posted to rec.audio.tubes

*http://groups.google.ie/group/rec.au...read/thread/68....
a) The scumball anonymous "flipper" said from the first that he felt
no moral obligation to tell RAT the truth;
b) the scumball Graham "Poopie" Stevenson has rejected several
opportunitites to apologize for the lies he told RAT;

Meanwhile, Poopie, can you let us know that you lied either

1. When you claimed to be a computer expert

or

2. When you confirmed Worthless Wiecky's computer-based lies as the
truth.

One or the other, Poopie. You can't have it both ways. If you didn't
know Worthless Wiecky lied, you don't know anything about computers.
If you know something about computers, then you knew Worthless Wiecky
was lying when you confirmed his lies. So choose one set of of lies
(only), Poopie.

Or you could choose either of 1 or 2 above as the truth, and the other
one must then be the lie you told again and again and again, and are
still telling by your refusal to apologize for it.

Andre Jute
Standing up for truth because Poopie doesn't

On St Patrick's Day 2008 in the threadhttp://groups.google.ie/group/rec.audio.tubes/browse_thread/thread/68...
[...]

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Andre Jute wrote:

wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:
Gentlemen:

Of those who lied and lied and lied to the members of RAT

Oh **** OFF you worthless windbag.

That is Poopie's entire reply to these serious charges:

Oh **** OFF you worthless windbag.

That is Poopie's entire reply to these serious charges:

Oh **** OFF you worthless windbag.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Andre Jute wrote:

you don't know anything about computers.

Really ? How many 'expansion cards' for PCs have YOU designed then ?

I'll send you one if you like with instruction to insert it anally.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Andre Jute Andre Jute is offline

Default Poopie Stevenson confesses he lied but still no apology to the group,

On Mar 22, 3:07*am, Eeyore
wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:
you don't know anything about computers.

Really ? How many 'expansion cards' for PCs have YOU designed then ?

I'll send you one if you like with instruction to insert it anally.

Graham

Okay, now we're getting somewhere. So, Poopie, you claim you're a
computer expert. Therefore you knew Worthless Wiecky lied when he
published an accusation that depended on comparing what he presented
as two "computer signatures". Yet you, Poopie Stevenson, the self-
declared "computer expert", several times confirmed Worthless Wiecky's
lies to the entire group and to Iain Churches. The question now is,
will you apologize for those lies you told while knowing that they
were lies?

Andre Jute
Catch a fool by his envy -- Siegfried von Holst