Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Just Allan

Default Good Cool Edit tutorial?

Does anyone know of a (good) Cool Edit tutorial on the web for
converting tapes to CD?

I recorded a *.wav file of a cassette tonight. Assuming it would be
best to record using the highest sample rate, remove noise etc. then
convert back down to 44k, I did so - and it still sounds like the
chipmunks. (sigh). I have a lot of sealed music cassettes too - so
would like to get the best possible result.

Anyone?

Allan.