replacement for shure V 15 type IV

Old February 3rd 07, 05:41 PM posted to rec.audio.high-end
adirtymindisajoyforever

Default replacement for shure V 15 type IV

Hi all,

My stylus broke down and finding a replacement
seems to be very hard.
I am not awre of the latest evolution in cartridge/stylus
market. What would be a decent replacement fo rmy
old V 15 type IY ?
I have a "raido shack" replacement for the stylus, could I
trust it? How does that compare to the original shure VN45 HE?

Tnx in advance for all replies.
Old February 3rd 07, 08:22 PM posted to rec.audio.high-end
Keith Hughes

You can find a replacement here for $69.

http://tinyurl.com/2paedg

Keith Hughes

Old February 4th 07, 04:20 PM posted to rec.audio.high-end
MC

> I have a "radio shack" replacement for the stylus, could I
> trust it? How does that compare to the original shure VN45 HE?

A generic replacement might be very good, or it might not even be
elliptical. Hard to say.

Alpine Type X or two Type R's both 12" MitsuDiamante Car Audio 4 December 29th 06 03:37 AM
DIY LS3/5A's Jonny Durango Tech 56 April 14th 04 11:06 AM
WTB: quality 8 track tape player, vintage 8 track type, NOT Otari type Quartz Marketplace 1 March 19th 04 03:46 PM
can portable cassette recorder record on Type II tapes? 00 General 2 November 10th 03 02:36 PM
Received replacement sub, BROKE TOO!!? Brian Car Audio 0 August 16th 03 06:21 AM